Annie's Naturals, Organic. Asian Sesame Dressing, 8 fl oz (236 ml)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- USDA Organic
- Good For You. Good For The Earth
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
- No Artificial Colors or Preservatives
Refrigerate after opening.
*Expeller pressed vegetable oil (*canola, *soy, and/or *sunflower), water, *cane sugar, *rice vinegar, *soy sauce (water, *soybean, salt, *wheat, *alcohol), *expeller pressed sesame oil, *white wine vinegar, sea salt, *sesame seeds, *garlic, *black pepper, xanthan gum.
Contains soy and wheat ingredients.
|Serving Size: 2 Tbsp (31 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 8|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV*|
|Calories from Fat||110|
|Total Fat||12 g||18%|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||5%|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g||1%|
|* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
This is a staple in my pantry. It is my go-to salad dressing. It has just the right amount of seasoning for me. So many others are too strong. I give it a 4 instead of a 5 because I would like less oil. I buy many bottles at once because I pour off the bottleneck full of oil. I have tried many oil free dressings but the seasonings are so strong as to burn my throat. This one is perfect in seasoning blend and strength.