Annie's Naturals, Organic Goddess Dressing, 8 fl oz (236 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- New Look!
- USDA Organic
- Good For You, Good For The Earth
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
- No Artificial Colors or Preservatives
Refrigerate after opening.
*Expeller pressed vegetable oil (*canola, *soy, and/or *sunflower), water, *tahini, *apple cider vinegar, *soy sauce (water, *soybean, salt, *wheat, *alcohol), *lemon juice concentrate, salt *garlic, *toasted sesame seeds, *parsley, *chives, xanthan gum.
Contains soy and wheat ingredients.
|Serving Size: 2 Tbsp (30 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 8|
|Amount per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||110|
|Total Fat||12 g||18%|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||5%|
|Total Carbohydrate||2 g||1%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
Nice, rich taste, goes well with tofu.
Posted by 5039697281042701551 on Sep 27, 2014
Really nice. A lot of flavor, a mix of the sesame vinegar, soy, and yet I find the dressing in good harmony, despite it's so rich with flavor. Goes well with tofu and beans, salads and some white fish.