- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- USDA Organic
- Good for You, Good for the Earth
- Certified Organic
- No Artificial Colors or Preservatives
- Naturally Gluten Free
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
Combining ripe organic tomatoes and a blend of spices, Annie’s ketchup is sure to please ketchup lovers everywhere with spicy hints of clove and a full-bodied flavor. Rich and robust and miles ahead of conventional ketchup in taste and texture!
Refrigerate after opening.
*Tomato paste, *distilled white vinegar, water, *cane sugar, sea salt, *onion, *allspice, *clove.
|Serving Size: 1 Tbsp (17 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 40|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carb.||5 g||2%|
|* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
In Ukraine there is no ketchup like that. Thats is why I buy it from iherb.
Finally a ketchup that you can actually taste the real tomatoes unlike others. I usually don't like Annie's sauces but this one is good!
Posted by 4961659671189189304 on Dec 05, 2016
My family liked it!
We love it
Posted by MaryanaLishman on Dec 04, 2016
This is a great ketchup. We add a slosh of sauerkraut juice to make it "probiotic"!
Ketchup as it was meant to be ...
Posted by Reviewer1509905 on Dec 03, 2016
This is simply the best ketchup ever. I have not been a great fan of ketchup most of my life. I ordered Annie's Naturals Organic Ketchup and now I'm hooked.
Posted by 4843708942456877420 on Dec 03, 2016
Just good !