BabyGanics, Eczema Care, Skin Protection Cream, 3 oz (85 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.56|
- Extra Soothing
- With Colloidal Oatmeal
- Relieves Dry, Itchy, Irritated Skin
- Pediatrician & Dermatologist Tested
- No Cortisone, Steroids, Parabens, Sulfates, Phthalates, or Fragrances
- +NeoNourish Natural Seed Oil Blend
- Never Tested on Animals
Uses Temporary protects and helps relieve minor skin irritation and itching due to:
- Apply as needed
- Massage into baby's skin, especially after bathing - perfect for face & body
- For use on mild to moderate eczema or as directed by a physician
|Colloidal Oatmeal 1%||Skin protectant|
|Inactive Ingredients: Water, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, cetearyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, isopropyl palmitate, glycerin, glyceryl stearate, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, hydrolyzed oats, solanum lycopersicum (tomato) seed oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, vaccinium macrocarpon (cranberry) seed oil, nigella sativa (black cumin) seed oil, rubus idaeus (red raspberry) seed oil, sodium hydroxymethylglycinate, cetearyl glucoside, tocopherol, glyceryl dilaurate, caprylyl glycol, xanthan gum, sodium phytate, ethylhexylglycerin, citric acid.|
For external use only.
When using this product
- Do not get into your eyes
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Condition worsens
- Symptoms last more than 7 days or clear and occur again within a few days
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Store at room temperature 59-77° F (15-25° C)
another cream that is just as good
Burn his skin
Burn his skin
I bought this product for my 3 month old son who has eczema because all the reviews seem to be good. I used it for a week before stopping use. He screamed every time it went on, and it made his eczema much worse. I would not recommend it to anyone.
Baby Ganics Excema Care
Posted by 5021405939014562920 on Dec 30, 2016
After trying all kinds of products even prescription my husband felt this has really helped It has taken the red angry colouring away and almost stopped the itching
Great for us!
Posted by 4986423330084229397 on Dec 01, 2016
This cream does wonders to my son's eczema condition. It soothes the itchiness for him and doesn't dry his skin like sound others that we have tried.
Posted by funkydharma on Nov 21, 2016
I use this cream for mild eczema on my face, and it does seem to help. If I get a flate-up, however, I have to resort to using my own aromatherapy cream which I make with a few drops of Chamomile and Lavender.
Good daily moisturizer
Posted by BIZ254 on Aug 06, 2016
Good daily moisturizer but doesn't really help in soothing / calming eczema flares.