Bdellium Tools, Green Bambu Series, Eyes 785, Tapered Blending, 1 Brush
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Professional Eco-Friendly Makeup Brush
- Green Bambu Line - 5.9 inch (15 cm)
- All Sustainable Bamboo Handles
- All Vegan Soft Synthetic Bristles
- 100% Cruelty Free
Ideal for applying shadow within the crease of the eye to add depth.
Care Tip: Wash bristles with regular shampoo, rinse and lay brush flat to air dry.
I love this brush, I like it better than the 776 brush for blending and crease work. it is fluffier. See my page if new to iherb.
good for blending the outer crease
Posted by 5387540850877174178 on Jul 12, 2016
I like this brush for belnding out the outer V and outer portion of the crease on the eye. its tapered enough and not overly bendy so it gets rught in there to create a good shape to the outer V.
Posted by 5036503674983629582 on Apr 26, 2016
Soft brushes. Yet firm and full enough for blending the crease on the eyes. Most importantly the handle is just the right length for me... not too long to put onside my travel cosmectic pouch and not too short for me to do a proper blending. worth buying!
Posted by 5294744699088973035 on Oct 24, 2015
Really like this brush. Super soft. If you have sensitive eyes (like myself) it is a really great brush to invest! The bristles are long but I find that it blends out the eyeshadows better! Plus it is vegan!!
Handy for blending
Posted by 4874336695079900070 on May 27, 2015
this brush is remarkable soft and does the job, i feel that the bristles may be a little bit too long for optimal control however this brush is handy for quick one-shadow type of looks all over the lid with a little more intensity in the crease.