Bed Buddy, Relaxation Mask, Lavender, 1 Mask
By Bed Buddy4 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.59 lbs (0.27 kg)
- Product Code: BED-40612
- UPC Code: 632615406122
- Package Quantity: 1 Mask
- Dimensions: 1.4 x 3.6 x 8.5 in, 0.5 lbs (0.23 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- The Original
- Microwave for Soothing Moist Heat or Chill for a Cooling Compress
Treat tired muscles and soothe tension with the comforting warmth of moist heat therapy.
Fragranced with essential oils and natural herbs to help your relax sore joints, restore tired muscles and revitalize your senses. Simply, microwave for soothing moist heat or chill for a cooling compress.
For Heat Therapy:
- Instructions based on 1000 Watt microwave.
- Start by heating Bed Buddy Relaxation Mask for 30 seconds.
- To reheat microwave for 15 seconds up to a maximum time of 1 minute 15 seconds.
- Always remember to touch test product before applying.
For Cool Therapy:
- Place Bed Buddy in freezer for up to 8 hours to reach optimum temperature. Bed Buddy should only be applied to the relief area for the doctor recommended time of 20 minutes.
Cleaning Instructions: Spot clean with damp cloth. Allow to dry before use.
- Always follow heating and usage instructions carefully. Do not use warm over the eyes.
- Misuse can cause fire, burns or frostbite. Do not use beyond doctor recommended time.
- Consult your doctor before treating any serious injury or if pain persists.