- Amino Acids
- B Vitamins
- Bone Formulas
- C Vitamins
- Chia Seeds
- Coconut Oil
- Coenzyme Q10
- D Vitamins
- Fish Oil
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Krill Oil
- Meal Replacements
- Omega 3-6-9
- Red Yeast Rice
- 21st Century Health
- California Gold Nutrition
- Carlson Labs
- Country Life
- Doctor's Best
- Enzymatic Therapy
- Garden of Life
- Healthy Origins
- iHerb Brands
- Jarrow Formulas
- Life Extension
- Madre Labs
- California Extracts
- Doctor's Best
- Eclectic Institute
- Frontier Natural Products
- Himalaya Herbals
- Jarrow Formulas
- Life Extension
- Aromatherapy Oils
- Bath & Shower
- Beauty Formulas
- Collagen Type I & III
- Cosmetics, Makeup
- Creams, Lotions & Serums
- Facial Care
- Gift Bags, Travel Kits
- Hair & Scalp
- Hair Coloring
- Hair, Nail & Skin
- Hand Sanitizer
- Lip Care
- Lip Stick, Gloss, Liner
- Madre Labs, Bath & Beauty
- Massage Oil
- Men's Personal Care
- Neem Oil
- Oral, Dental Care
- Personal Hygiene
- Silica (Silicon)
- Skin Health
- AnneMarie Borlind
- Aubrey Organics
- Avalon Organics
- Derma E
- Desert Essence
- Earth Mama Angel Baby
- Ecco Bella
- Alpha Hydroxy Acids
- Alpha Lipoic Acid Skin
- Azelaic Acid
- CoQ10 Skin
- Creams & Serums, Day
- Creams & Serums, Eye
- Creams & Serums, Night
- DMAE Skin
- Formulas, Acne
- Formulas, Psoriasis
- Glycolic Acid
- Green Tea Skin
- Hand Lotions
- Hyaluronic Acid Skin
Careers with iHerb
Mission Statement: Providing the best overall value for natural products through "e-simplicity."
About iHerb Inc.
iHerb Inc. is a leading online retailer of nutritional supplement and wellness products (vitamins, minerals, herbs, botanicals, bath and beauty, pet care, sports nutrition and children's health). Via its e-Commerce website, iHerb.com delivers 35,000 products from over 1,500 brands direct to the customer in more than 180 countries. iHerb carries trusted brands customers love around the world.
iHerb's growth has been recognized by Internet Retailer as a top 500 e-Commerce provider in North America and recently as a top 300 mobile commerce business in the world. In 2013 Google bestowed iHerb with its Google Trusted Store designation having shipped over 1,000,000 orders to customers in the US market with a 98% on-time shipping and a 99.9% issue free orders.
iHerb continues to differentiate itself by thinking above and beyond as an e-Commerce industry leader. From written quality assurances from top brands to employing eco-friendly initiatives—such as using carbon neutral shipments from UPS, and shipping materials developed from recycled newspaper purchased from charitable groups— iHerb leverages its commitment to the environment. While certification is not a requirement for distribution centers, iHerb secured its Good Manufacturing Practices certification for its largest distribution center by the internationally recognized public health and safety organization NSF International.
iHerb is committed to improving the health of its customers each and every day and differentiates the company with a very long history of charitable giving. iHerb focuses its charitable efforts by changing and making a difference in the lives of children. Specifically, iHerb's charitable contributions have built schools, provided aid to orphanages and helped in famine and earthquake relief efforts.
In addition to competitive wages, iHerb provides employees with a comprehensive benefit package that includes insurance and retirement benefits.
All offers of employment are contingent upon the successful completion of a pre-employment drug and background screen.
iHerb Inc. participates in E-Verify. iHerb Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
iHerb employees enjoy insurance coverage that addresses key benefit areas:
- Health (we offer two HMO's and a POS)
- Dental (HMO & PPO)
- Company paid Term Life Insurance policy ($50,000) with AD&D as a rider
- Voluntary Life (for employee, spouse and children)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) rider on all Voluntary Life products
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account (for covered dependent care and medical expenses)
- Colonial Supplemental Benefits
Presently iHerb pays 75% of the health, dental & vision insurance benefit cost for both the individual and their immediate family. Employees become eligible for insurance benefits on the first of the month following their hire date. Insurance benefits and the amount of their coverage vary by location.
iHerb offers two benefits to aid in supporting the retirement needs of its employees.
- Safe Harbor 401(k): Employees are eligible to participate first of the month following their hire date. iHerb matches 100% of the first 4% of the employee's contribution. All matching contributions are immediately 100% vested.
- Profit Sharing Plan: All employees are eligible for profit sharing after one-year of service with iHerb and vesting occurs over a six-year period. The profit sharing plan contributions are made at the discretion of the company.
To accommodate the needs of employees in our different locations, iHerb perks vary by location. For example our California locations offer discounted tickets to Disneyland. Other locations offer ride-share benefits for commuters and discounts at Weight Watchers. Many locations offer discounts on movie tickets, car rentals and even services like mobile phone service discounts.
Regardless of your specific location, iHerb offers all employees the opportunity to save up to 25% on all purchases at iHerb.com. If you enjoy a healthy lifestyle, you should consider iHerb. iHerb offers a unique combination of workplace experiences, wages, benefits, and perks to keep you and your family happy and healthy.
Current Job Opening(s):
Customer Service Representative (Bilingual in English & one of the following languages: Chinese, Japanese or Korean) - Arcadia, CA
iHerb.com is seeking (12) web-savvy Customer Service Representatives who are bilingual in English & one of the following languages: Chinese, Japanese or Korean with e-Commerce experience handling customer inquires via email and chat in Arcadia, CA.
Overview: A Customer Service Representative for iHerb provides unparalleled assistance to our customers by responding to inquiries, concerns and/or requests about products and services we offer. Our customer base allows us to have a strong presence internationally that iHerb's representatives are respectively replying to in either English or our customer’s native language. An outstanding Bilingual CSR will always consider the customer first and make sure that all options for the customer are considered to offer the best service possible.
Summary of Duties: Deal directly with customers via email or chat and respond promptly to customer inquiries with the ability to follow up within a fast paced environment. Handle and resolve customer complaints while obtaining and evaluating all relevant information. Directs requests and unresolved issues to the proper department. Manage customers' accounts, record details of inquiries, comments and complaints and the action taken. Communicate and coordinate with internal departments.
Mon - Fri 8:00 am - 5:30 pm
English and one (1) of the following languages:
Must be fluent in 2nd language: Write/Read/Speak/Type (all candidates will be tested)
Type 40 wpm
Minimum of (1-2) years of related experience.
High school diploma required. Bachelor’s Degree preferred, or equivalent experience required.
Link to apply: https://home2.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=12622492
Customs Administrator - Moreno Valley, CA
Must be able to speak, read, write and type English & Russian or English & Korean.
Shifts: Monday - Friday: within the hours of 9:00 am – 6:00 pm (occasional weekends)
iHerb is expanding our international business and currently have (2) Customs Administrator positions available. Under general supervision, the candidate will coordinate in English & Russian or English & Korean with international logistics companies both in the United States and abroad. This person will be responsible for making sure shipments are properly sent to correct destinations and track items to assure accuracy.
Link to apply: https://home2.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=12622442
IOS Developer (Contract to Hire) - Irvine, CA
iHerb.com is seeking a talented iOS Developer to play a key role in the design and development of iHerb.com’s iOS applications. This is an opportunity to make a big impact and see your work used by millions of consumers. The ideal candidate will have a passion for making a positive difference and solving complex problems with a strong background in building best-in-class iOS applications.
Link to apply: https://home2.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=12405612
Sr. Human Resource Generalist- Irvine, CA
iHerb.com is seeking a Senior Human Resources Generalist that will serve as the primary point of contact for HR related issues for the Irvine IT division.
This position provides strategic and tactical employee relations consultation and resolution to managers and employees including coaching, counseling, performance management, employee development, retention and adherence to company policies and procedures directly related to management or general business operations. This position will also manage HR duties relating to new hire orientation, recruiting, benefits, wellness, employee safety, leave of absence questions, training, employee related suggestions, recognition programs and events.
- Conducts investigations on employee related issues, including complaints of discrimination, sexual harassment and other work-related issues; recommend appropriate resolution of complaints, monitor results, write summary reports and make discipline recommendations in consultation with the Human Resources Manager or Director of Human Resources.
- Maintain confidentiality with sensitive information, documents, emails and in handling employee relations issues. Assists and supports management with coaching of employees in employee meetings as needed.
- Guides managers in identifying, documenting and communicating results regarding deficiencies in performance. Make recommendations to managers to improve work relationships, enhance employee engagement, and increase productivity and retention.
- Participate in the termination process by discussing the reasons for termination with the employee as well as provide the necessary paperwork.
- Assists in the recruitment of IT staff by supporting Technical Recruiters with setting up of interviews, coordinating meeting rooms, and providing administrative support as needed.
- Conduct and document employee exit interviews and provides feedback to Human Resources Manager and management team.
- Monitor safety related issues within office, communicate good safety practices, and investigate possible injuries and report to Safety Manager.
- Responsible for project management as well as establishing and meeting timelines. Needs to have attention to detail and be able to follow-through. Must be able to multi-task.
- Analyzes, develops and reviews policies and regulations for department needs.
- Responds to employees with questions on benefits, leave of absences, payroll, policies/procedures and other HR related duties as needed.
- Provides advice, assistance and follow-up on company policies, procedures, and documentation; coordinates the translation and resolution of specific policy-related and procedural problems and inquiries.
- Coordinate and instruct the employees on completing new hire paperwork in a timely manner as needed.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines and knowledge of Federal and State employment and benefit laws. Ability to research and interpret employment laws and regulatory changes, keeping up to date to assist with implementing revisions. Maintain confidentiality representing the HR department.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to analyze data and provide recommendations.
- Visibility requires maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public.
- Uses logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Job requires accepting criticism and dealing calmly and effectively with high stress situations.
- Job requires being sensitive to other’s needs/feelings and taking an objective position when gathering facts when dealing with sensitive situations.
- Ability to work with little supervision, independently and searches out answers as needed to resolve issues/problems.
- Generally requires five (5) years or more experience in Human Resources with an emphasis in Employee Relations. HR Generalist experience in other HR areas preferred.
- Experience working in HR for an IT company or division preferred.
AA/AS, certificate in Human Resources or PHR/SPHR certification required. Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field preferred.
Link to apply: https://home2.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=13200702
Sr. Information Security Engineer - Irvine, CA
The Sr. Information Security Engineer will be responsible for implementation and administration of information security policies, practices, procedures, and technologies in order to ensure the protection of networks, systems, applications, facilities and data.
As an information security expert within the organization, this role will help to ensure compliance with all security policies and standards, as well as with industry regulations and laws. This role will also be responsible for day-to-day security operations such as monitoring, analyzing, improving and troubleshooting security systems as well as performing risk assessments on security systems, evaluation of security controls, development and monitoring of policies and standards, analyzing results and providing recommendations for enhancement/improvement.
Link to apply: https://home2.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=12192102
Sr. Manager of Project Management PMO - Irvine, CA
The Senior Manager of Project Management (PMO) supports both business and technology key initiatives. The ideal candidate will maintain the project budget, ensuring that variances are communicated to appropriate stakeholders. Other responsibilities will include leading project resources based on project plan and schedule, including tracking of project milestones and highlighting risks and mitigation strategies as appropriate.
Link to apply: https://home2.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=12477602
Sr. MS SQL DBA - Irvine, CA
We are currently seeking a Sr. MS SQL Database Administrator who will take responsibility for the installation, configuration, upgrade, administration, monitoring and maintenance of all the databases in our well-established, and growing e-commerce company.
Link to apply: https://home2.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=12392622
Sr. Software Developer- Customer Facing - Irvine, CA
We are currently seeking a Sr. Software Developer - Customer Facing with Strong technical leadership experience, including the ability to effect change and motivate. Ability to work with lead engineers at a detailed technical level to design flexible, scalable, and secure systems. Should possess good judgment in proactively identifying issues and recommending solutions to others and have the ability to clearly communicate concerns about code and collaborate with other developers and program managers to effectively solve software challenges.
Link to apply: https://home2.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=12368792
Sr. Software Developer - Internal Automation - Irvine, CA
We are currently seeking a Sr. Software Developer - Internal Automation with strong technical leadership experience, including the ability to effect change and motivate. Ability to work with lead engineers at a detailed technical level to design flexible, scalable, and secure systems. Possess good judgment in proactively identifying issues and recommending solutions to others and have the ability to clearly communicate concerns about code and collaborate with other developers and program managers to effectively solve software challenges.
Link to apply: https://home2.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=12350892
Sr. Software Developer - Middle Tier - Irvine, CA
We are currently seeking a Sr. Software Developer (Middle-Tier) who will be part of an agile development team, designing, building, and supporting applications with n-tier architecture for e-commerce applications based in our Irvine, CA office.
3+years of experience with the Microsoft .NET platform that include C#, ASP.NET, WCF, and ADO.Net;
Proven success developing high quality code for database driven web interfaces, middle tier application layers, and dataflow components, in a project oriented environment;
SQL and Microsoft SQL Server experience;
Understanding and familiarity with 3-Tier Structure, WCF / .Net Remoting, Object Oriented Concepts / Inheritance / Interfaces / Static Classes, Managed Memory Architecture / .NET Garbage Collector, ADO.NET / Connection Pool / Data Reader, Parallel Programming / Thread-safe coding and cache management.
Link to apply: https://home2.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=12192112
Windows Mobile Developer (Contract to Hire) - Irvine, CA
iHerb.com is seeking a talented Windows Mobile Developer to play a key role in the design and development of the organizations Windows Mobile applications. This is an opportunity to make a big impact and see your work used by millions of consumers. The ideal candidate will have a passion for making a positive difference and solving complex problems with a strong background in building best-in-class Windows Mobile applications.
Link to apply: https://home2.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=12452772
iHerb.com © Copyright 1997-2014 iHerb Inc. All rights reserved.
iHerb® is a registered trademark of iHerb, Inc. Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. and the iHerb.com Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. Logo are trademarks of iHerb, Inc.
Disclaimer: Statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been
evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration.
They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Read more »