Carlson Labs, Cod Liver Oil, 390 mg, 250 Soft Gels
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Omega-3s EPA & DHA plus Vitamins A & D
- Purity Guaranteed - Freshness & Potency
- Dietary Supplement
- Promotes Heart, Brain, Vision and Joint Health
- An FDA Regulated Facility
- Specializing in the Finest Norwegian Fish Oils Since 1982
Extensive research suggests that the polyunsaturated Omega-3s EPA & DHA provide extraordinary health benefits. Cod Liver Oil soft gels provide 90 mg of EPA and 105 mg of DHA, and are a natural source of Vitamins A & D.
Take three soft gels daily, at mealtime.
Soft Gel Shell: Beef gelatin, glycerin, water.
Contains fish (cod).
This product is regularly tested (using AOAC international protocols) for freshness, potency and purity by an independent, FDA-registered laboratory and has been determined to be fresh, fully-potent and free of detrimental levels of mercury, cadmium, lead, PCB's and 28 other contaminants.
|Serving Size: 3 Soft Gels|
|Servings Per Container: 83|
|Amount Per 3 Soft Gels||% DV|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%**|
|Vitamin A (from Cod Fish Liver and retinyl palmitate)||3750 IU||75%|
|Vitamin D3 (from Cod Fish Liver and cholecalciferol)||400 IU||100%|
|Norwegian Cod Liver Oil||1170 mg||†|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)♦||90 mg||†|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)♦||105 mg||†|
|** Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value (DV) not established.
♦ Reported as triglycerides.
Posted by 5183614055286394781 on Jun 06, 2015
best cod liver oil
Easy to take
Posted by 4821262823457737761 on Aug 08, 2014
Easy to take everyday.
Never came, so i can't rate this one...
Posted by Reviewer3126015 on Apr 13, 2013
Best Cod Liver oil.