Cascadian Farm, Organic, Honey Nut O's, 9.5 oz (269 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Founded in Skagit Valley, WA Since 1972
- 19 Grams Whole Grain Per Serving*
- USDA Organic
- Whole Grain - 19 g or More Per Serving
- Eat 48 g or More of Whole Grains Daily
Organic whole grain oat and barley cereal touched with golden honey and organic almond flavor
Certified Organic - This product is certified organic by the Washington State Department of Agriculture in accordance with the organic standards of the U.S. Department of Agriculture.
When we founded Cascadian Farm in 1972, we knew that good food started with caring for our land. We're still tending our farm in the foothills of Washington's Cascade Mountains and also partnering with other farmers who share our commitment to bringing you delicious organic foods. So you can be sure every bite is good for you, your family, and the world we share.
Why Eat Organic?
All Cascadian Farm organic food is grown:
- Without synthetic pesticides
- Without genetic engineering (GMOs)
- Without chemical fertilizers
Honey Nut Marshmallow Bars
These tasty cereal bars combine marshmallows and Honey Nut O's cereal to make a special treat you will love.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Start to Finish: 40 minutes
- 1 bag (10 1/2 oz ) miniature marshmallows
- 3 tablespoons organic butter
- 8 cups Cascadian Farm organic Honey Nut O's cereal
- Butter 13 x 8-inch pan.
- In large microwavable bowl, microwave marshmallows and butter uncovered on High about 2 minutes, stirring after every minute, until smooth.
- Immediately stir in cereal until evenly coated. Press in pan. Cool until firm, about 30 minutes. For bars, cut into 6 rows by 4 rows. Store loosely covered.
Whole oats*, whole grain barley*, sugar*, wheat starch*, malted barley extract*, honey*, sea salt, molasses*, oats*, malted barley*, natural almond flavor*. Vitamin E (mixed tocopherols) added to preserve freshness.
Contains wheat, almond; may contain soy and sesame ingredients.
In addition, they contain no artificial flavors or artificial preservatives.
This package is sold by weight, not by volume. You can be assured of proper weight even though some settling of contents normally occurs during shipment and handling.
|Serving Size: 1 cup (30 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 9|
Amount Per Serving
|Honey Nut O's||with 1/2 cup skim milk|
|Calories from Fat||10||10|
% Daily Value**
|Total Fat||1 g*||1%||1%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||0 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||25 g||8%||10%|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||10%||10%|
|Other Carbohydrate||15 g|
|* Amount in cereal. A serving of cereal plus skim milk provides 1 g total fat, less than 5 mg cholesterol, 230 mg sodium, 280 mg potassium, 31 g total carbohydrate (2 g dietary fiber, 13 g sugars, 16 g other carbohydrate), and 7 g protein.
** Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Potassium||3,500 mg||3,500 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
iHerb Customer Reviews