- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- Founded in Skagit Valley, WA Since 1972
- Organic Whole Wheat, Rice and Corn Cereal Baked to a Delicious Crisp
- USDA Organic
- Whole Grain - 28 g or More Per Serving
- Eat 48 g or More of Whole Grains Daily
- Oven Baked Squares
- Hearty Whole Wheat, Rice and Corn
Certified Organic - This product is certified organic by the Washington State Department of Agriculture in accordance with the organic standards of the U.S. Department of Agriculture.
When we founded Cascadian Farm in 1972, we knew that good food started with caring for our land. We're still tending our farm in the foothills of Washington's Cascade Mountains and also partnering with other farmers who share our commitment to bringing you delicious organic foods. So you can be sure every bite is good for you, your family, and the world we share.
Why Eat Organic?
All Cascadian Farm organic food is grown:
- Without synthetic pesticides
- Without genetic engineering (GMOs)
- Without chemical fertilizers
Wheat*, rice*, corn meal*, sugar*, sea salt, barley malt extract*, vitamin E (mixed tocopherols) added to preserve freshness.
Contains wheat; may contain almonds and milk ingredients.
Organic products are not made with genetically engineered ingredients.
In addition, they contain no artificial flavors or artificial preservatives.
This package is sold by weight, not by volume. You can be assured of proper weight even though some settling of contents normally occurs during shipment and handling.
|Serving Size: 1 Cup (53 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 6|
Amount Per Serving
|Multi Grain Squares||with 1/2 cup skim milk|
|Calories from Fat||10||10|
% Daily Value**
|Total Fat||1 g*||1%||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||0 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||42 g||14%||16%|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g||15%||15%|
|Other Carbohydrate||32 g|
|* Amount in cereal. A serving of cereal plus skim milk provides 1g total fat, less than 5 mg cholesterol, 250 mg sodium, 390 mg potassium, 48 g total carbohydrate (12 g sugars) and 9 g protein.
** Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Potassium||3,500 mg||3,500 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|