Citrus Way, Foot Refresh, 2 fl oz (60 ml) (Discontinued Item)
By Citrus Way
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Perfect for Diabetic
- Vegan Friendly
- Topical Spray to Help Skin Imperfections on Feet and Heels
A natural formula that helps revitalize damaged skin & generates the look & feel of hydration without the slip of creams or lotions.
- Gym / Workout
- Handbag / Purse
- Beach / Pool
- Work / Office
- Non Toxic
- No Chemicals
- No Odor
- Fragrance Free
- pH Balance 7.5 or Lower
- Safe for Diabetics
- No Oils
- No Preservatives or Parabens
- This is a Cosmetic Product
The natural foot solution.
Citrusway Foot Spray is a solution derived from citrus extract (Paradisi). When used consistently as directed Citrusway Foot Spray will help you revitalize damaged skin and imperfections for an attractive & more beautiful appearance. This convenient 2 oz spray is great for active lifestyles and sport enthusiasts.
Apply twice (2) each day, in the morning after showering and then again at bedtime. The dry, discolored & aggravated skin will experience improvement for cleaner-and-healthier-looking skin and will be under control within approximately seven (7) days.
Distilled water, citrus extract (paradisi), ascorbic acid and vegetable based glycerin.
For external use only. In case of accidental ingestion drink 12 oz of water. Avoid contact with eyes. If accidentally used in eye, flush eye with cold water. Do not use if allergic to citrus products.
This product is not tested on animals.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Posted by Deniela on May 22, 2012
A good spray relieves redness legs after a day in high heels
Posted by Reviewer2678694 on Jun 01, 2011
I spray this on the heels of my feet and they have been soft again after many years of extremely dry cracked heels. I also use Aveda foot lotion afterwards. The combination is a winner.