- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Making Only the Best
- Since 1932
- Made with Jerusalem Artichoke Flour
- USDA Organic
- 100% Whole Grain 16 g or More Per Serving
- Eat 48 g or More of Whole Grains Daily
- Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International (QAI)
Since 1932 DeBoles has prided itself on bringing you the best organic and all natural handmade pastas. Our whole wheat recipe features hearty whole grains for a good source of fiber and our signature Jerusalem Artichoke flour for subtle nutty flavor and a less sticky texture than traditional pastas. Jerusalem Artichokes naturally contain inulin, a pre-biotic that helps promote the growth of beneficial bacteria in the digestive system. So, not only is DeBoles Organic Pasta good to eat... it's good for you.
Boil 4 quarts water. Add contents of this package to boiling water; stir gently until water boils again. Cook 8 to 10 minutes (do not overcook). Drain and serve.
Organic durum whole wheat flour, organic Jerusalem artichoke flour.
|Serving Size: 2 oz (56 g / about 3/4 cup)|
|Servings Per Container: 4|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1.5 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||42 g||14%|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g||19%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Potassium||Less than||3,500 mg||3,500 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Calories per gram:
Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4