Derma E, Hydrating Mist with Hyaluronic Acid, 2 fl oz (60 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.82|
- For Dry and Normal Skin Types
- Natural Solution: First Signs of Aging
- Skincare Solutions
- Natural Ingredients
- Refresh and Rehydrate
- Promote Younger Looking Skin
- Derma e is Family Owned and Operated
- Proven Natural Formulations Since 1984
- Derma E Natural Skincare: Solutions That Work
We’re serious about skincare and provide only the finest natural products available. Every product we make is crafted with powerful, active ingredients scientifically-proven to deliver noticeable results and visible improvement. That’s why health-conscious people trust derma e for natural, highly-concentrated skincare products that work.
- Dr. Linda Miles L.Ac., D.O.M.
- Hydrating Mist refreshes and restores skin’s moisture levels with beneficial botanicals and nutrients in a sparkling water and soothing Aloe base.
- The extraordinary power of Hyaluronic Acid binds moisture to skin to soften, smooth and rehydrate skin.
- Green Tea and Vitamin C are powerful antioxidants that helps fight environmental stress and cool and rehydrate thirsty skin.
Close your eyes, and lightly mist your face, neck or whenever skin is dry and thirsty. Spray over make up to set in place. Use anytime to cool, refresh and moisturize skin. Shake gently before using.
Water (aqua), glycerin, organic camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract* (.1%), hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) extract, organic aloe barbadensis leaf extract* (.1%), panthenol, allantoin, calcium ascorbate (Ester-C), sodium hyaluronate (hyaluronic acid; Actimoist Bio-1), polysorbate, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin, potassium sorbate, plumeria blossom fragrance.
*Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International or USDA
Never any harmful parabens, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfate, petrolatum, mineral oil or artificial colors
Feels wonderful and smells lovely. I use this followed by the Camocare Organics Quenching Serum. Definitely reduces appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. I live in Florida and there is no greasiness or stickiness to these products. I am 60.
Found this little product very helpful with my dehydrated oily skin, makes a huge difference in my skin during Australian summer. I think it's even more effective than pure hyaluronic acid applied before a moisturiser. The packaging is compact enough and the dispenser is very good, gives a very fine mist. Has a pleasant fresh scent. All my friends who tried this product have now purchased it, so must be good.
Posted by 4963176347308867893 on Dec 22, 2016
I use it as a toner morning and evening. Although I have combination skin, it works very good on my fae! I use retinol products and AHA and BHA exfoliants, so my skin is a little bit sensitive from all this products, but I don't have any issues with it. This mist offers that cool moisturizing touch that I need after cleansing my face and before applying a treatment product.
Posted by 4790596431723088581 on Dec 18, 2016
I live in a hot dry climate, so this product helps me. I keep it the office and just spray all over my face a few times a day. Cant say that i like the smell, but OK
Posted by 5415704772940966964 on Oct 29, 2016
My skin is not sensitive, this product make me feel like just stung by a bee
Beautifull face mist
Posted by 5569355893642208662 on Sep 04, 2016
I have bought this mist several times, I use it in the morning before moisturizer and it makes my face and lips slightly plumped!