Eden Foods, Organic, Pumpkin Seeds, Dry Roasted, 4 oz (113 g)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- Resealable Package
- Double Certified Organically Grown
- Low Sodium
- Creation and Maintenance of Purity in Food
- Kosher Pareve
- OCIA Certified Organic
Dry roasted organic pumpkin seeds lightly misted with real, rare Atlantic sea salt. Excellent protein, healthy nourishment, satisfying flavor. Women like the Magnesium. Men appreciate the Zinc. A low sodium snack. Pure and fun.
Organic pumpkin seeds, Eden Portuguese sea salt.
Made on equipment that handles tree nuts and sesame seeds.
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup (33 g)|
|Serving Per Container: about 3.5|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||140|
|Total Fat||16 g||25%|
|Saturated Fat||3 g||15%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||8 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||5 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g||20%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Nice But Too Salty
Posted by 4676460556419959466 on Sep 23, 2016
Nice but too salty for me.
Good pumpkin seeds.
Posted by 5683797073248899230 on Sep 21, 2016
My family loves these they weren't too salty like many other brands. Very good taste and quality.
Posted by 5349023386965997238 on Aug 18, 2016
not that good
Posted by 5110008410799000497 on Aug 06, 2016
Great tasting; and it's organic too!