Ella's Kitchen, Super Smooth Puree, Peaches + Bananas, 3.5 oz (99 g)
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- I'm Organic
- Stage 2
- From 6 Months
- I'm Just Peaches, Bananas & Lemon Juice
- USDA Organic
- Good in Every Sense
- My Pouch + Cap are Non-BPA
- Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International (QAI)
Hello, I'm just pureed fruit with a dash of lemon juice. Nothing else added, not even water.
Who am I for?
My ingredients are suitable from 6 months. I'm also great mixed into chopped protein, fruit or veggies for babies and toddlers ready for chunkier food. Let your baby's taste buds explore new flavors and textures whenever you feel they're ready. Every baby is different! I'm suitable for vegetarians too.
Using Me: Squeeze me into a bowl or straight onto a spoon. Older babies may enjoy slurping me from my pouch! To warm me, stand me in hot water and check I'm not too hot. Never put my pouch in the microwave.
Storing Me: Keep me in the pantry. Once opened, I can be kept in the fridge for up to 48 hours. I can be frozen - handy for early taste bud exploring!
Organic peaches, organic bananas, <1% organic lemon juice concentrate.
Inside me you'll find
- No added water
- No preservatives or thickeners
- No additives or GMO
- No gluten or wheat
- No lumps or bits and nothing artificial
- Just yummy organic food for babies
- I contain natural occurring sugars
My cap could be a choking hazard to children under 36 months. Please always keep out of their reach. If I am damaged or look inflated with air, do not feed me to your baby and return the damaged pouch to us.
|Serving Size: 1 pouch (99 g)|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||16 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
iHerb Customer Reviews
Really good natural taste
Posted by 4904837852855233810 on May 04, 2016
Really good taste
Posted by 5472260497310655164 on Sep 09, 2014
Yummy Yummy Yummy. Great on the go treat! Larger size than apples apples apples.
Posted by 5131506671719287739 on Jul 20, 2014
I bought a couple of peaches + bananas in Edinburgh to give my little one and she just loved these! I don't think there is a preference when it comes to fruit puree, most are wonderfully delicious. Best thing about Ella's is: no spill, organic ingredients, great taste, and no leftover stuff (because almost every kid I know eats the whole thing up in one go). I wish they would sell these in South Korea!
Ella's Kitchen, Peaches + Bananas, 3.5 oz (99 g)
Posted by 5584243809766779544 on Apr 13, 2014