Ella's Kitchen, The Red One, Squished Smoothie Fruits, 3 oz (85 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- I'm For Anyone Over 6 Months!
- USDA Organic
- Good In Every Sense
- Certified Organic By Quality Assurance International (QAI)
Hello, I'm 100% squished bananas, strawberries, apples + raspberries, with a dash of lemon juice. I'm just an organic fruit snack, with nothing else added, not even water.
Who am I for?
My ingredients are suitable from 6 months. Perfect to pop snuggly in a lunch box, picnic or in their little hands. I'm suitable for vegetarians too.
Using Me: Shake me, squeeze me + slurp me up!
Organic bananas, organic strawberries, organic apples, organic raspberries, <1% organic lemon juice concentrate.
Inside me you'll find:
- No added water
- No preservatives or thickeners
- No additives or GMO
- No gluten or wheat
- No lumps or bits and nothing artificial just squished organic fruit for kids
- I contain naturally occurring sugars
Storing Me: Keep me in a pantry. Once opened I can be kept in the fridge for up to 48 hours. I can be frozen - I'll be a bit cold but still taste yummy!
My cap could be a choking hazard to children under 36 months. Please always keep out of their reach. If I am damaged or look inflated with air, do not feed me to your baby and return the damaged pouch to us.
|Serving Size: 1 pouch (85 g)|
|Amount per serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||14 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
The Red One is the best!
Posted by pingiori on Nov 30, 2016
My 2 years old loves it~ It's natural and no sugar added!
Posted by 5101315007083686735 on Aug 17, 2016
My 1y boy love it
Posted by 5077180791053448254 on Jun 30, 2016
My 2 years old loves it. He don't like eat fruits just fresh juice. Good option. After open you can keep in the fridge a few days.
Posted by 5604852884895355815 on Dec 13, 2015