Enjoy Life Foods, Mini Chips, Semi-Sweet Chocolate, 10 oz (283 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.62|
- Premium Quality
- Eat Freely
- Dairy, Nut & Soy Free
- Allergy Friendly - Free of the 8 Common Allergens
At Enjoy Life, our whole business is making smile-good foods that keep people's insides happy. That's why all of our foods are specially made to be gluten-free and free of the 8 most common allergens. Our goal is to make delicious products that just about everyone can Eat Freely. We promise they'll make you smile inside out!
Scott Mandell and the Enjoy Life team
Enjoy Life Chocolate Chip Cookies
Makes About 3 Dozen Cookies • Vegan & Gluten-Free!
- 2/3 cup Shortening (Palm or Jungle)
- 1 tbsp. Grapeseed or Safflower Oil
- 1 cup Packed Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 tbsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1/3 cup Water
- 2-1/4 cups Gluten-Free Baking Mix
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Xanthan Gum
- 1-1/2 tsps. Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp. Gluten-Free Baking Powder
- 1-10 oz of Bag Enjoy Life Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Chips
- Preheat oven to 375º.
- Cream shortening, oil and sugar in a mixing bowl.
- Add vanilla and water. Mix until just combined.
- Combine gluten-free baking mix, salt, xanthan gum, baking soda and baking powder.
- Add to creamed mixture and beat until smooth.
- Add in mini chips. Allow to sit for at least 10 minutes.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto parchment-lined baking sheet and slightly press down on each cookie to flatten.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. Cool on baking sheet for 15-20 minutes and serve.
Evaporated cane juice, natural chocolate liquor (non-alcoholic), non-dairy cocoa butter.
Made in a dedicated nut and gluten-free facility.
Our products are free of:
- Tree Nuts
Also made without casein, potato, sesame and sulfites.
The facility also processes dairy and soy; however, this product is produced on a dedicated dairy- and soy-free line. Ingredients have been additionally tested to ensure strict allergen control standards are met.
Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 Tbsp. (15 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 19|
|Amount / serving||%DV*|
|Total Fat||5 g||8%|
|Sat Fat||3 g||15%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb||9 g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Not too sweet and not to bitter
Melted Chocolate Chips...Sigh
Posted by 5516149372610797995 on Jan 21, 2017
I love these choc chips. Great taste and they don't affect my allergies.
Posted by 5182905318947090470 on Jan 19, 2017
A product that can be consume by food allergy. Nice
Love the tiny size of the chocolate chips
Posted by Reviewer1438643 on Jan 05, 2017
Perfect size for putting into muffins and cookies. I only wish there are Dark Chocolate Mini Chips.
Posted by 5250561832962227403 on Dec 28, 2016
The best chocolate chips ever for cookies;)