Enjoy Life Foods, Mini Chips, Semi-Sweet Chocolate, 10 oz (283 g)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- Premium Quality
- Eat Freely
- Dairy, Nut & Soy Free
- Allergy Friendly - Free of the 8 Common Allergens
At Enjoy Life, our whole business is making smile-good foods that keep people's insides happy. That's why all of our foods are specially made to be gluten-free and free of the 8 most common allergens. Our goal is to make delicious products that just about everyone can Eat Freely. We promise they'll make you smile inside out!
Scott Mandell and the Enjoy Life team
Enjoy Life Chocolate Chip Cookies
Makes About 3 Dozen Cookies • Vegan & Gluten-Free!
- 2/3 cup Shortening (Palm or Jungle)
- 1 tbsp. Grapeseed or Safflower Oil
- 1 cup Packed Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 tbsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1/3 cup Water
- 2-1/4 cups Gluten-Free Baking Mix
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Xanthan Gum
- 1-1/2 tsps. Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp. Gluten-Free Baking Powder
- 1-10 oz of Bag Enjoy Life Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Chips
- Preheat oven to 375º.
- Cream shortening, oil and sugar in a mixing bowl.
- Add vanilla and water. Mix until just combined.
- Combine gluten-free baking mix, salt, xanthan gum, baking soda and baking powder.
- Add to creamed mixture and beat until smooth.
- Add in mini chips. Allow to sit for at least 10 minutes.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto parchment-lined baking sheet and slightly press down on each cookie to flatten.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. Cool on baking sheet for 15-20 minutes and serve.
Evaporated cane juice, natural chocolate liquor (non-alcoholic), non-dairy cocoa butter.
Made in a dedicated nut and gluten-free facility.
Our products are free of:
- Tree Nuts
Also made without casein, potato, sesame and sulfites.
The facility also processes dairy and soy; however, this product is produced on a dedicated dairy- and soy-free line. Ingredients have been additionally tested to ensure strict allergen control standards are met.
Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 Tbsp. (15 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 19|
|Amount / serving||%DV*|
|Total Fat||5 g||8%|
|Sat Fat||3 g||15%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb||9 g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Mini chocolate chips are good! These are not too sweet and not too bitter, love them. Would have loved them more if they had stevia instead of sugar!
Title says it all. These are better than any other chocolate chips we've ever had AND they are allergen-free. YUM and double YUM.
Melted Chocolate Chips...Sigh
Posted by veera21 on Oct 09, 2016
received this item in Singapore in liquid form...sigh
Posted by 5135417954204896176 on Oct 05, 2016
I've been vegan for over a year now and I can tell you 100% that I can't taste the difference! My parents and husband aren't vegan and they love these too!
These are great!
Posted by 4934583518776793191 on Sep 19, 2016
So far I have used them in banana muffins and they are excellent choc chips as they hold there shape. The flavour is a nice semi sweet dark choc! Superb!
Posted by chnjpn on Sep 19, 2016
Love these and love the ingredients. This is a repeat purchase. They keep really well outside the fridge as well.