Flora, Bija, Holy Basil, Tulsi Tea Blend, Caffeine Free, 20 Tea Bags, 1.41 oz (40 g) (Discontinued Item)
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
- Exotic Teas from Around the World
- Wild Crafted
- 20 Fresh-Sealed Tea Bags
For more than 5,000 years, Holy Basil (Tulsi) has been one of India's most sacred herbs. One legend even holds that the Tulsi plant is the reincarnation of a goddess. Generations have used the revered Holy Basil plant to promote well-being and a sense of peace. Bija blends all three types of Tulsi- Krishna, Vana, and Rama- with a touch of Rooibos into a single, rich-tasting tea.
Bija teas are made from the finest herbs and spices in the world. To ensure the protection and stability of the herbs and volatile oils, they are sealed in a special shielded overwrap, thus providing the utmost care for the highest quality ingredients that nature has to offer.
For An Inspired Cup of Tea
Bring fresh, cold spring water to a boil. Pour over a bag of Bija Holy Basil tea and steep 4-5 minutes to desired strength. Squeeze bag gently and remove. Hot or iced, this is a sublime thirst-quencher.
Wild crafted tulsi blend (krishna tulsi, rama tulsi, vana tulsi), rooibos herb*.
|Serving Size: 1 tea bag|
|Servings Per Container: 20|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
|Not a significant source of saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, sugars, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium and iron.|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
great flavor and cachet. wonderful seller: fast shipment in protective packaging.