Flora, Bija, Yerba Mate, Energizing Herbal Tea, 20 Tea Bags, 1.7 oz (48 g) (Discontinued Item)
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
- Exotic Teas from Around the World
- Fresh Sealed Tea Bags
- Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International
Five hundred years ago, the Guarani Indians who thrived along South America's Parana River taught the first Spanish explorers their secret to surviving in the harsh jungle: sip an infusion made from the sacred Caa bush's leaves. Centuries later, the Argentine gauchos of the great Pampean plains continued the tradition of sipping yerba mate as a way to stay alert and energized throughout the day.
Bija teas are made from the finest herbs and spices in the world. To ensure the protection and stability of the herbs and volatile oils, they are sealed in a special shielded overwrap, thus providing the utmost care for the highest quality of ingredients that nature has to offer.
For An Inspiring Cup of Tea:
Bring fresh, cold spring water to a boil. Pour over a bag of Bija Yerba Mate and steep 3-4 minutes to desired strength. Squeeze bag gently and remove. Hot or iced, this is a sublime thirst-quencher.
Organic yerba mate.
|Serving Size: 1 tea bag|
|Servings Per Container: 20|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
|Not a significant source of saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, sugars, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium and iron.|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
I've tried other brands of Yerba Mate and none of them taste as good as this. What I especially like about this tea is that it energizes me and brings up my mood at the same time. I prefer it over green tea.