Flora, Echinacea Elderberry with Cranberry & Rooibos Herbal Tea Blend, Caffeine-Free, 16 Tea Bags, 1.30 oz (36.8 g)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $4.00|
- Exotic Teas From Around the World
- BC- Kosher
- Fresh-Sealed Tea Bags
- Certified Organic by QAI – Quality Assurance International
Echinacea Elderberry with Cranberry and Rooibos
North American First Nations people have long known Echinacea to be an effective herb. Today, much research is targeted to understanding its health-promoting properties. This Flora tea blend mixes Echinacea with Elderberry, a plant that has been used for centuries in Old Europe to keep one healthy. Cleansing cranberry and rejuvenating South African rooibos round out the complex and delicious mix.
Flora teas are made from the finest herbs and spices. Every Flora tea bag has been individually wrapped and sealed for freshness, ensuring that the beneficial components of the herbs and spices remain intact.
For an Inspired Cup of Tea
Bring fresh, cold, spring water to a boil. Pour over a bag of Flora Echinacea Elderberry with Cranberry and Rooibos tea and steep 3-4 minutes to desired strength. Squeeze bag gently and remove. Hot or iced, this is a sublime thirst-quencher.
Rooibos leaves*, Echinacea purpurea root*, cranberries*, lemongrass herb*, echinacea purpurea herb*, licorice root*, peppermint leaves*, elder berry extract, natural flavors.
|Serving Size: 1 tea bag|
|Servings Per Container: 16|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
Not a significant source of saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, sugars, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium, and iron.