- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- Plant Intelligence
- Healthy Digestion & Elimination
- Made with Organic Triphala
- Supports Gentle Detoxification
- Antioxidant Properties
- Maintains Normal Regularity
- Ayurvedic Digestion Tonic
- Dietary Supplement
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
Longevity and vitality come naturally when your body is in a state of harmony. Gaia Herbs' DailyWellness products promote optimal wellness by giving you the daily support you need.
Triphala is a gentle, traditional Ayurvedic formula comprised of an equal blend of three fruits. The blend is known for its synergistic and mild support for healthy digestion and cleansing. As a supplement which is often used daily, Gaia Herbs chooses to source only certified organic Triphala to ensure the purity needed in cleansing support product.
The Gaia Difference
- Plant-derived capsule Approved for organic use
- 100% vegetarian, dairy free, no gluten-containing ingredients
- Laboratory tested for purity Free of heavy-metal toxicity
Adults take 1 capsule 2 times daily between meals.
Capsule (vegetable cellulose)
Each 2 capsules contain 1,000 mg dry herb equivalent.
Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation. If you have a medical condition or take pharmaceutical drugs please consult with your doctor before using this product. Keep away from children. Use only as directed on label. Safety sealed for your protection. Keep bottle capped at all times and store in a cool dry place.
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Organic Triphala Fruit 1:1:1♦
(Phyllanthus emblica, Terminalia chebula, terminalia bellerica)
|† Daily Value not established
♦ = Certified Organic Ingredient
I am so disappointed with this product. Planetary Herbals triphala is MUCH better. This one gave no effect at all to me. I even took 2 capsules 2 times a day, but still nothing.
I am very happy with this Triphala,i buy it to alleviate the constipation problem due to the underactive thyroid, it has stable cleansing (even my skin became clearer) effect on me and i feel more emotionally balanced (is this dosha balance?). Formerly i ordered Triphala delivery from India (Baidyanath company i think is the best) which was too expensive. Gaia's Tri is just same wonderfully effective as the Indian authentic.