Gerber, Graduates, Yogurt Melts, Peach, 1 oz (28 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Freeze-Dried Yogurt & Fruit Snacks
- Naturally Flavored with Other Natural Flavors
- Stage: Crawler
- 99% Real Yogurt & Fruit
- Live & Active Cultures
- Nutri-Protect A, C & E
- Nutrition for Healthy Growth & Natural Immune Support
- No Preservatives
Start Your Child on a Course to Healthy Nutrition
Good For Babies & Toddlers
- Vitamins A, C, and E for Natural Immune Support
- 99% Real Yogurt and Fruit
- Live and Active Cultures
- No preservatives, artificial flavors or artificial sweeteners
Made For Babies & Toddlers
- First step to healthy independent eating
- Easy to chew and swallow
- A perfect food for little fingers
- Not messy
Did You Know?
- As your baby grows into toddlerhood, about 25% of his calories will come from snacks.
- Graduates Yogurt Melts snacks are a great way to make every bite count by providing vitamins A, C & E for healthy growth and natural immune support.
Your Child May Be Ready
If She or He:
- Crawls with stomach off the floor
- Begins to self-feed with fingers
Nutrition Specially Made For Your Child
You want the best possible nutrition for your child. The Graduates line of meals, drinks and snacks are specially made for crawler, toddler and preschooler developmental and nutritional needs.
Reseal after use. For maximum freshness use within 7 days of opening.
Cultured reduced fat milk, sugar, peach puree, nonfat dry milk, tapioca starch, gelatin, lactic acid esters of mono- and diglycerides, sodium ascorbate (vitamin C), annatto extract color, alpha tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), vitamin A acetate, peach juice concentrate, natural peach flavor.
This product should only be fed to seated, supervised children who are accustomed to chewing solid foods.
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup (7 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 4|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|% Daily Value||Infants 0-1||Children 1-4|
My children's favourite
good food for babies
Posted by 4851788107707513048 on May 03, 2016
very good food for babies. i bought it for my first baby and now for my 2nd. both are loving it so much.
Posted by 5108570204699745385 on Apr 23, 2016
For kids and toddlers
my son really love it
Posted by Ridabangsawan on Nov 19, 2015
my 19 months son love the yoghurt really much.