Gerber, Organic Oatmeal Cereal, Whole Grain, 8 oz (227 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Freshness Seal
- Less Mess
- Scoop or Pour
- Baby's #1 Brand for Iron*
- Stage: Supported Sitter
- VitaBlocks Essential Nutrition
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
Gerber cereal with VitaBlocks Essential Nutrition for Baby
*Among the foods your baby eats, Gerber Cereals are # 1 source of iron and 10 essential Vitamins & Minerals.
- Iron for healthy brain development
- Calcium for strong bones & teeth
- Vitamins C, E, Zinc and 6 B vitamins for healthy growth
Iron is an essential nutrient for rapidly growing babies especially until age 2.
Good to Remember
2 servings (about 1/2 cup) of Gerber cereal has 90% of baby's daily iron needs.
When should I start feeding infant cereal?
Good to Know
Your baby may be ready for cereal if she or he:
- Sits with help or support
- On tummy, pushes up on arms with straight elbows
- Opens mouth and leans toward spoon
Completely cooked and ready to serve. Just add liquid.
Baby's First Cereal Feeding:
- Mix 1 Tbsp. cereal with 4-5 Tbsp. of breast milk or infant formula.
Easy to Mix Directions:
- Pour or spoon desired amount of cereal in bowl.
- For Baby: Stir in liquid (breast milk or infant formula) to desired consistency.
- For Toddler: Mix with milk, water or Gerber juice for children over 1 year of age.
- Serve as is or warm
- Discard any unfed cereal
Microwave Guidelines for Heating:
- Mix 1/4 cup of cereal with 1/4-1/3 cup unheated liquid.
- Warm at medium (50% power) 15-30 seconds.*
*If mixing with milk for children over 1 year, heat on high power for 15-20 seconds.
- Stir to even out temperature.
- Test temperature before feeding.
Organic whole grain oat flour (contains wheat), calcium carbonate, and less than 2% of: choline bitartrate, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), electrolytic iron, zinc sulfate, alpha tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E)m niacinamide (A B vitamin), riboflavin (vitamin B2), thiamin mononitrate (vitamin B1), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12, folic acid (A B vitamin).
Store in a cool, dry place. Use within 30 days after opening.
This package is sold by weight, not volume, and may not appear full due to settling of contents.
Keep package away from children.
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup (15 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 15|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat||1 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||10 g|
|Dietary Fiber||Less than 1 g|
|%Daily Value||Infants 0-1||Children 1-4|
Is a good product with a good taste for your babies. I recommend 100% for every baby starting to eat!I love the added vitamins, especially the iron! The container shape, with the flip lid, is an extra bonus....makes traveling with it so much easier!
and even nobody answer on my mails from customer service
Posted by 5758128325048551026 on Nov 30, 2016
love the cereal and my kids like it a lot
Good organic product
Posted by 4698966219406143454 on Jul 04, 2016
I'm not very like Gerber at the beginning until I tried the organic products. However, the sugar level is a bit high. If can lower that will be great.
Baby loves it
Posted by 4956290605093611955 on May 14, 2016
Baby loves this!
Posted by 5495203561437899470 on Jan 20, 2015