Harney & Sons, Earl Grey Supreme, 20 Sachets, 1.4 oz (40 g)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- Fine Teas
- Master Tea Blender
- Tea Sachet Classic Collection
For the connoisseur, we offer this special blend of black teas and lemony bergamot oil.
Character- An elegant tea with a little extra bergamot
Effects- Mild and relaxing
Mike's Tea Rating
To make your buying decision easier, Mike Harney has rated each tea. Here is the key:
Briskness: Does your mouth pucker?
Body: Does the tea fill your mouth?
Aroma: Does the tea have a robust scent?
Harney & Sons: from tea garden to tea cup... In 1970 John Harney, Master Tea Blender, embarked on a mission to share his lover for tea. Harney & sons Tea selection offers over 200 varieties of the highest quality leaves. The Harney family personally source their teas from the most reputable, established estates and gardens throughout Asia and India...accepting only the exceptional.
The Correct Way to Brew Black Tea
Heat pot with boiling water until warm to touch.
Discard that water and use one sachet for two cups of tea.
Pour boiling water over tea and steep 5 minutes.
Blend of four black teas, silver tips and natural bergamot oil.
Caffeine Content: 40-60 milligrams
No light, moisture or scent
Store tightly sealed