Health Valley, Organic, Potato Leek Soup, 15 oz (425 g)
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- No Salt Added
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International (QAI)
- Sodium 30 mg
- Fat 2 g
- Fiber 3 g
- Antioxidant 30% RDI*
Our Organic Potato Leek Soup is made with the finest ingredients and has No Salt Added. It is also a good source of fiber (3 g) and antioxidants vitamin A (30%) and vitamin C (10%).
This Health Valley Organic soup contains 30 milligrams sodium per serving. Other leading brands contain 880 milligrams sodium or more per serving.
Ready to serve - Do not add water
Stove: Heat, stir as necessary.
Microwave: Heat in a covered microwave safe bowl on High for about 2 minutes or until hot. Remove carefully.
Filtered water, organic potatoes, organic leeks, organic carrots, organic celery, organic potato flakes, organic rice starch, organic onions, organic expeller pressed canola oil, organic cane juice, organic acacia gum, organic spices, natural flavor, vitamin A palmitate.
Made with no genetically engineered ingredients.
This is not a sodium free food.
|Serving Size: 1 Cup (240 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 2|
|Total Fat||2 g||3%|
|Sat. Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb.||20 g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||12%|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet|
iHerb Customer Reviews
Very, very happy with this brand of quality soups, and I think they are my favorite of all the brands I have ordered from iHerb. Confession, I add a turn or two of sea salt from the grinder but is a dash compared to even light salt soups