Heather's Tummy Care, Tummy Teas, Organic Peppermint Tea Bags, Caffeine Free, 36 Extra Large Tea Bags23 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
1.12 lbs (0.51 kg)
- Product Code: HTC-00007
- UPC Code: 180616000073
- Package Quantity: 36 Extra Large Tea Bags
- Dimensions: 3.7 x 3.7 x 8.3 in, 0.55 lbs (0.25 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- A Medical Food for the Dietary Management of Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Naturally Caffeine Free
- For Use Under a Physician's Supervision
- USDA Organic
- Grown in: Pacific Northwest America
- 100% Organic Peppermint Leaf
- Fresh Packed
- High Volatile Oil
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by QAI
Peppermint is a cooling calming herb that, through deitary management, helps relieve the symptoms of IBS, including abdominal pain, diarrhea and urgency.
Heather's Tummy Tea Organic Peppermint
- A medical food for the dietary management of Irritable Bowel Syndrome. Clinical studies have shown that peppermint, as part of the diet, relieves abdominal pain, diarrhea, and urgency from IBS.
- Heather's Tummy Tea Organic Peppermint is unique because it is formulated to contain a very large leaf size and a high volatile oil content; it is harvested and packed to be as fresh as possible; and it is processed for minimal volatile oil dissipation. It is the volatile oils in peppermint that make it so effective for the dietary management of IBS symptoms.
- Menthol and methyl salicylate, the main active ingredients of peppermint, have calming effects on the stomach and intestinal tract.
- This tea is packed in a generous quantity because it is meant to be used daily as a medical food for IBS. Brew a delicious cup of tea several times a day, every day, as part of your dietary management of IBS symptoms.
Pour 8 ounces boiling water over one tea bag and let steep for 5 to 10 minutes. Drink as often as you like.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Use within 12 months of opening.
Cautions: Keep out of reach of children. Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or nursing.
Organic peppermint leaf (mentha piperita)
Chlorine-Free Tea Bag Paper
iHerb Customer Reviews
My sister suffered for almost 8 months with something that caused nausea and vomiting the minute she attempted to eat or drink anything. The specialists were all at a loss and final were drawn to the conclusion that some virus must have damaged her GI tract. I went home to take care of her and she was without exaggeration to the point of death. She was in and out of the hospital and I stayed with her for almost 3 months. After googling everything under the sun, I came across Heathers site and read some of the testimonies. I thought lets give the Fennel Tea, Peppermint tea and Peppermint caps a try. I brewed strong Fennel and Peppermint tea by the gallon and gave her the pills several times a day. From the moment that I brought this into the hospital and began giving this to her, she began experiencing relief. We continued this regimen and her whole course turned abruptly around. This truly was a life saver. We won't ever know what instigated this problem and can only guess why this worked so wonderfully, but it did. All I can say is that we were at the ends of our ropes. Heather's suggestions for irritable bowel are tops. Diane
Best Peppermint Tea I've had! The tea bags are about 3 times the size of a normal tea bag and it works great if you are looking for something to calm your stomach - store bought teas are not strong enough to do that.