Herbatint, Permanent Herbal Haircolor Gel, 7N Blonde, 4.56 fl oz, (135 ml)
By Herbatint55 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.53 lbs (0.24 kg)
- Product Code: HVN-00106
- UPC Code: 666248001065
- Package Quantity: 4.56 fl oz, (135 ml)
- Dimensions: 2.3 x 3.4 x 6.8 in, 0.45 lbs (0.2 kg)
- Important Note:
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Combo Discount: -€2.71
- No Animal Tested
- Since 1970
- More Conditioning/Lasting Color
- With Aloe Vera
- No Ammonia
- No Paraben
- 100% Grey Cover
- For One or Two Applications
- Against Animal Testing
More Intense Shinning Colors:
- Gentle hair care: 0% Ammonia, 0% Paraben
- Effective Grey Cover
- Long Lasting Color
Aloe Vera Barbadensis, specially rich in enzymes, proteins, polysaccharides, vitamins A-C-E and mineral salts. Soothes scalp during application. Strengthens and protects the hair during application. Contributes effectively to extra conditioning action and longer lasting color.
This Package Contains:
- 1 bottle Herbatint haircolor gel 60 ml 2 fl oz
- 1 bottle Glycol Developer 60 ml 2 fl oz
- 1 sample of wither shampoo or Royal Cream conditioner 15 ml 0.5 fl oz
- 1 pair of gloves
- 1 leaflet containing directions for use
Your hair must be dry and unwashed!
1) Using a plastic or a glass container, combine equal and sufficient amount of Herbatint gel and the Glycol Developer to suit the length and volume of your hair. Replace the caps on the bottles containing unused products, and retain or future use.
2) Using a tinting brush, apply the mixture onto dry unwashed hair.
1st Case: Previously Colored Hair
3) Apply the mixture to the regrowth area and leave to develop for 30 minutes.
4) Then apply to remainder of the mixture through the rest of the hair and wait a further 10 minutes. (total processing time: 40 minutes).
2nd Case: Uncolored Hair
3) Apply the mixture throughout the whole length of the hair starting at the roots. For best coverage use a tinting brush as supplied in a Herbatint application kit. Discard any unused mixture.
4) Leave to process for 40 minutes.
During processing, the color of the product may differ from your target color, this is quite common and doesn't have any effect on the final color.
5) Once processed rinse hair thoroughly until the water runs clear.
6) Shampoo your hair, using preferably a shampoo from the Herbatint range for best results, rinse and towel dry.
7) Apply the Royal Cream Conditioner, leave for 5 minutes, rinse again and style your hair as usual.
Caution: Hiarcolorings may cause serious allergies.
An allergy test should be performed 48 hours before use according to leaflet instructions.
Please carefully read and follow the instructions. This product must not be used on individuals less than 16 years old.
Temporary tattoos with black henna may increase the allergy risk:
- your face presents skin eruption or is your scalp is sensitive, shows irritation or is damaged;
- you already had a reaction after having colored your hair'
- In the past, you had allergic reactions after having made a tattoo with black henna;
Avoid contact with the eyes. Should mixture come into contact with your eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of cool water.
This product must not be used for dyeing eyelashes or eyebrows.
Rinse hair thoroughly after processing. Carefully read the instructions leaflet inside the box. Wear the enclosed gloves during application.
Keep away from children's reach.
Herbatint Haircolor Gel Ingredients: laureth-5; aqua/water; propylene glycol; PEG-2 oleamine; ethanolamine; walnut extract; rhubarb extract; cinchona extract; aloe barbadensis extract; p-phenylenediamine; resorcinol; peg-75 meadowfoam seed oil; echinacea angustifolia extract; betula alba leaf extract; hamamelis virginiana extract; sodium hydrosulfite; ascorbic acid; tetrasodium EDTA; cetrimonium chloride; 2,4 diaminophenoxyethanol HCL.
Glycol Developer Ingredients: aqua/water; hydrogen peroxide; etidronic acid; cetrimonium chloride.
Royal Cream Conditioner Ingredients: aqua/water; citric acid; behentrimonium chloride; cetyl alcohol; lanolin alcohol; methyl gluceth-20; mallow extracts; rosemary extract; aloe barbadensis extract; triticum vulgare germ oil; jojoba oil; rice bran oil; ascorbic acid; tocopheryl acetate; parfum; caprylyl glycol; phenyl alcohol.
Contains phenylenediamine, resorcinol, and hydrogen peroxide. The mixing ratio is 1:1
iHerb Customer Reviews
If you have grey hair and want to use a golden (D) or other color outside of the N series, you have to supplement your color with an N color. The boxes say "100% grey coverage," but the inside directions say you need to add some of the N color when mixing to guarantee grey coverage. I ordered my color and was all set to start and then had to order a second box if the N series, so I was not very happy. Then, the second box took more than a week to arrive, even with priority shipping. When I finally was able to do my hair, however, I can say I was pleased with the results.
I use this with 7C Ash Blonde for a perfect match to my natural color. It covers grey REALLY well and my hair is never damaged. Actually, it seems even more conditioned after use. I've also used other lighter colors such as 9N Honey Blonde to lighten without damage.