Honeybee Gardens, Pressed Mineral Powder, Geisha, 0.26 oz (7.5 g)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $4.00|
- Pale, Cool for Very Light Skin
Introducing our NEW Pressed Mineral Powder Foundation. So versatile, you'll never know how you functioned without it!
- Talc free, paraben free, fragrance free, oil free!
- Evens out skin tone leaving a natural, silky finish
- With soothing vitamin E and gentle botanical extracts to calm skin
- Adjustable even coverage; never heavy or cakey
- Can be worn over foundation or directly on bare skin for a radiant finish
- Refines complexion and reduces shine
- Use with our eco-friendly compact and help save the planet
- Use with cotton puff or kabuki brush to customize your finish
Apply to face with puff or kabuki brush. Apply additional powder to build coverage as needed.
Mica, kaolin, zea mays (corn) starch, magnesium carbonate, zinc stearate, boron nitride, squalane, polyglyceryl-3 diisostearate, sodium dehydroacetate, potassium sorbate, chlorphenesin, tocopheryl acetate, ethylhexyl palmitate, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, anthemis nobilis flower extract, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract. May contain: Titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).
What I like about this powder: No scent, finely milled, & soft natural finish. What is not so great: Starts to wear off after about 4 hours, so need to reapply, but still worth it. I will repurchase!
Posted by Reviewer2381760 on Jul 11, 2016
I'm light skinned but this powder is too light for my light-ish skin. I can get away with it as it is very sheer. Definitely more of a setting powder than a foundation. It's affordable, though and if you need an undereye setting powder, this should work. Be careful, though, I put on a quick dusting of this and looked cakey. Maybe in the next colour up, but the formula of this one made me think it isn't worth it. UPDATE: I bought the Acure Day Cream to wear under this and ITS SO GOOD! The coverage is AMAZING as I was using it on, dry, flaky skin it looked bad (duh) but once I actually moisturized it is so good! Medium/Full almost! It is a little too light so I'm trying it in Supernatural this time.
Posted by DesertLiving on May 18, 2016
I have fair skin and this works well as an undereye concealer/brightener. Doesn't settle into creases and feel good on the skin.
Posted by 5312854195423759742 on Mar 31, 2016
The powder is just not fine enough. It looks really "powdery " ... What a waste
Posted by martaekos on Mar 23, 2016
Pero me equivoqué con el tono, demasiado claro!!! Aún así lo terminé y no tuve problemas con granitos ni comedones.
Really lovely product
Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Mar 15, 2016
This is a nice product. Thought it was a little light for my skin (in tone) but will try another shade next time. Update, a darker shade didn't work so have got used to this shade. It uses corn starch as an alternative to talc (which is now known to be carcinogenic - ladies beware). Wonderful price and product. (Feel free to visit my page for more reviews by clicking on my username.)