Life Extension, Boron, 3 mg, 100 Veggie Caps
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.71|
- Foundation for Longer Life
- Advanced Chelate Complex
- Dietary Supplement
Boron is an essential nutrient for optimal calcium metabolism and healthy bones and joints. Boron may affect human steroid hormone levels. Dietary boron intake may support a healthy prostate.
Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully prior to use.
Take one (1) capsule daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable cellulose (capsule).
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
To report a serious adverse event or obtain product information, contact 1-866-280-2852.
|Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||25 mg||1471%|
|Boron (as boron citrate/aspartate/glycinate complex)||3 mg||**|
|** Daily Value not established.|
not taken yet
Posted by 4845059914242279507 on Jan 04, 2017
not been taken yet
Posted by 5514482848301090577 on Oct 15, 2016
Raised my Testosterone level. Good brand / great price.
very good quality
Posted by 4768833604284716282 on Dec 23, 2015
i feel the that the quality is one of the best available at a reasonable price, a bit more expensive than like the NOW product, but because i was looking for something potent this product did provide the change I was looking for.
Life Extension Boron
Posted by Reviewer2436304 on Dec 11, 2015
Most people have a shortage of this mineral. Populations where the soil is rich in Boron have significantly less arthritis and other ailments. This is a good source and one that I will re order.