Natural Dynamix, Gummy Cuties, Kids Omega-3 DHA/EPA, 60 Gummy Cuties
Buy 4+Save 5%
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Essential Fatty Acids
- Dietary Supplement
- Gluten Free
- Colors from Natural Sources
- Preservative Free
- Natural Flavors
This is Mister Sparks speaking:
Gummy Cuties Omega-3 DHA/EPA provides the essential fatty acids that are important to health. This is a delicious way to get your DHA and EPA.
Plus -no fishy taste!
Natural Dynamix is committed to bringing you the most effective dietary supplements... because we believe in optimal health, naturally.
As a dietary supplement, parents may give children 2-3 yrs. old: two (2)
4+ years old: four (4) Gummy Cuties per day. Instruct child to chew each Gummy Cutie carefully and thoroughly.
Glucose syrup, sucrose, gelatin, citric acid, lactic acid, fumaric acid, natural flavors, colors added (black carrot juice concentrate, annatto, turmeric), fractionated coconut oil, beeswax.
Free Of: Yeast, wheat, milk, egg, soy, tree nuts, peanuts, shell-fish, gluten, artificial colors & flavors, salicylates and preservatives.
Product appearance may change over time due to natural colors and does not alter the potency of the product.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Do not use if safety seal is broken.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 2 gummies|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount / Serving||2-3 yrs||4+ yrs||%DV|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g||*||1%||†|
|Fish Oil (Tuna)||227 mg||*||*|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)||50 mg||*||*|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)||10 mg||*||*|
|Total Omega-3||70 mg||*||*|
|* Daily Value not established.
† Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet.