Nature's All, Organic Blueberries, Freeze-Dried, 1.2 oz (34 g)
By Nature's All
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Nothing but Blueberries! = 9 oz of Fresh Fruits
- Kosher Pareve
- Non GMO Project Verified
- USDA Organic
- A Source of Fiber
- No Coloring / No Preservatives
- No Sugar Added
- Wheat-Free / Dairy-Free
- Peanut-Free / Tree Nut-Free
- Certified Organic by Global Culture
With nothing else but love, these organic and crunchy and ohhh so sweet freeze-dried blueberries have kept all their nutritional benefits. We have selected the ripest and tastiest blueberries to bring you this healthy and delicious snack. At home or on the go, Nature's All Foods freeze-dried blueberries are perfect as an office snack, added to your favorite cereals, or in your kid's lunchbox.
Organic blueberries and nothing else but love.
This bag contains the equivalent of 9 oz of fresh blueberries.
Reseal after use.
Store in a cool dry place.
|Serving Size: 0.35 oz (10 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 3|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||9 g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||12%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
It is indeed very crisp but I like to use this in my morning drink (where I put black bean powder, black sesame, almond powder, oats, etc.) where I soak the blueberries in my drink for 5-10 mins to plump them up. Yummy! >> Please click "Yes" if you found my review helpful. Thanks a lot!
Posted by 5619396510811325002 on Feb 20, 2016
طعم رائع وجميل
Posted by 5674826885052423062 on Jan 22, 2016
Definitely the most tasty blueberries here on IHerb. Just whish i could bulk buy a bit cheaper.
Posted by 5672482316148762645 on Dec 09, 2015
Posted by tessipess on Oct 09, 2015
My kids just love these. Used to eat them like treat only. and i usually add them to my breakfast yoghurt or fil