Nature's Gate, Herbal Blend, Liquid Soap, Lavender & Aloe, 12 fl oz (354 ml)
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Sulfate Free
- Paraben Free
- No Phthalates or Parabens
- No Sodium Lauryl/Laureth/Coco Sulfates
- No Animal Testing
- No Animal Derived Ingredients
- Cruelty Free and Vegan
Nature's Gate Lavender & Aloe Liquid Soap cleanses thoroughly and leaves hands feeling soft and pampered. Rich in certified organic botanicals of Sage, Licorice, Juniper Berry and Lavender so skin will feel silky and smooth every time you wash your hands.
- Contains Aloe Vera for its moisturizing benefits
- Provides rich, abundant lather
- Leaves hands feeling clean and silky-soft
How to use: Pump soap into hands and add water. Lather. Rinse.
Water (aqua), lavandula intermedia (lavender) flower/leaf/stem extract*, disodium laureth sulfosuccinate, cocamidopropyl betaine, PEG-120 methyl glucose dioleate, decyl glucoside, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil*, aloe barbadensis leaf extract*, echinacea angustifolia leaf extract*, arctium lappa (burdock) root extract*, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract*, juniperus communis (juniper berry) fruit extract*, salvia officinalis (sage) leaf extract*, althaea officinalis (marshmallow) root extract*, equisetum arvense (horsetail) leaf extract, glycerin, isoceteth-20, polysorbate 80, disodium EDTA, polyquaternium-10, alcohol*, glyceryl undecylenate, phenoxyethanol, citric acid, fragrance (parfum)**.
*Certified Organic Plant
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Posted by 5649109338916046333 on May 10, 2014
Love it. The smell is divine
Wonderful liquid soap
Posted by newday on Oct 29, 2013
I've used this for around 5 years. It has a great smell, very fresh and it cleans your hands thoroughly without excessive drying. I highly recommend it.
I love this soap!
Posted by Reviewer2942627 on Dec 06, 2012
It smells perfectly with Lavender.