Nature's Plus, Lecithin Granules, Natural Soya, 12 oz (340 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Quality Guaranteed by Independent Laboratory Assays
- The Energy Supplements
- 95 - 98% Soy Phosphatides
- Gluten Free
- Quality Natural Supplements
Nature's Plus Lecithin Granules are made from the highest quality natural soybean lecithin, containing 95 - 98% Soy Phosphatides. This concentrated product is equivalent to 11.25 grams of oil-based liquid lecithin per serving. Nature's Plus Lecithin is made in the United States, so you know you are getting the freshest product available. You avoid the usual delay encountered when imported lecithin is used. This pleasant-tasting, oil-free lecithin provides the highest potencies of naturally occurring Choline and Inositol.
Directions: One or two tablespoons daily in juice, cereal, etc., or eat as is from the container.
Contains: lecithin granules.
Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 Level Tablespoon (7.5 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 45|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||36|
|Total Fat||4 g||6%|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||5%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||2.5 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||0.5 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g||0.3%|
|Protein||less than 1 g|
|Each Serving Also Provides:|
|Choline (phosphatidylcholine)||270 mg|
|Inositol (phosphatidyl inositol)||165 mg|
|Not a significant source of cholesterol, protein, dietary fiber, sugars, vitamin A and vitamin C.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.