Nature's Plus, Thursday Plantation, Tea Tree Antiseptic Ointment, 1.76 oz (50 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Australia's Original
- With Vitamin E
Uses First aid to help protect against infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns.
- Clean the affected area
- Apply small amount two or three times a day
- May be covered with a sterile bandage.
|Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil 5%||First Anti Antiseptic|
Cetearyl alcohol, mineral oil, paraffin, sodium lauryl sulfate, tocopheryl acetate.
Safety Seal- Do not use if safety seal is broken.
For external use only
Do not Use
- In the eyes or apply over large areas of the body
- Longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you have deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns.
Stop use ans ask a doctor if condition persists or worsens.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center Right Away.
Store below 86°F.