Numi Tea, Organic, Chinese Breakfast, Black Tea, 18 Tea Bags, 1.27 oz (36 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.51|
- Celebrating People, Planet and Pure Tea
- Higher Caffeine
- Real Ingredients - 100% - Nothing Else
- Full-Bodied Yunnan Black Tea
- USDA Organic
- Verified Fair Labor
- Premium Organic Teas & Herbs
- Real Fruits, Flowers & Spices
- No "Natural" Flavors or Fragrances
- Certified Organic by QAI
- Non GMO Project
Our Chinese Breakfast black tea includes the flavorful golden tips of the tea leaves to create this gourmet Yunnan style of tea. It is malty and full-bodied with lingering floral notes.
This tea, known as Dian Hong, is from Yunnan, China - the birthplace of tea. Many ethnic tribes in this majestic mountainous region have cultivated this tea since the Dian Dynasty.
Through thoughtful choices, we are committed to reducing our impact on the planet.
- Organic tea cultivation protects the health of farmers, the planet and you
- Natural biodegradable filter-paper tea bags; not GMO corn or plastic see-through bags
- Recyclable boxes made of 85% post-consumer waste, printed with soy-based inks and without unneeded shrink-wrap
- Programs that lower and offset our carbon emissions including a solar-powered production facility
Most elements of this package can be recycled or composted!
Verified Fair Labor organic Yunnan black tea.
Tea is naturally gluten-free.
Org. high mountain yunnan black tea, FOP (flowery orange Pekoe).
All tea is gluten-free.