This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Numi Tea, Organic, Chinese Breakfast, Black Tea, 18 Tea Bags, 1.27 oz (36 g)
By Numi Tea5 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.46 lbs (0.21 kg)
- Product Code: NUM-10106
- UPC Code: 680692101065
- Package Quantity: 18 Tea Bags, 1.27 oz (36 g)
- Dimensions: 2.7 x 3.3 x 5.2 in, 0.2 lbs (0.09 kg)
Combo Discount: -$1.00
- Celebrating People, Planet and Pure Tea
- Higher Caffeine
- Real Ingredients - 100% - Nothing Else
- Full-Bodied Yunnan Black Tea
- USDA Organic
- Verified Fair Labor
- Premium Organic Teas & Herbs
- Real Fruits, Flowers & Spices
- No "Natural" Flavors or Fragrances
- Certified Organic by QAI
- Non GMO Project
Our Chinese Breakfast black tea includes the flavorful golden tips of the tea leaves to create this gourmet Yunnan style of tea. It is malty and full-bodied with lingering floral notes.
This tea, known as Dian Hong, is from Yunnan, China - the birthplace of tea. Many ethnic tribes in this majestic mountainous region have cultivated this tea since the Dian Dynasty.
Through thoughtful choices, we are committed to reducing our impact on the planet.
- Organic tea cultivation protects the health of farmers, the planet and you
- Natural biodegradable filter-paper tea bags; not GMO corn or plastic see-through bags
- Recyclable boxes made of 85% post-consumer waste, printed with soy-based inks and without unneeded shrink-wrap
- Programs that lower and offset our carbon emissions including a solar-powered production facility
Most elements of this package can be recycled or composted!
Verified Fair Labor organic Yunnan black tea.
Tea is naturally gluten-free.
Org. high mountain yunnan black tea, FOP (flowery orange Pekoe).
All tea is gluten-free.