- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- Crawling Baby
- Made with Probiotics
- USDA Organic
- Gluten Free
- Freeze-Dried Greek Yogurt & Fruit Snacks
- 2 g of Protein Per Serving
- 10% DV Protein from Real Greek Yogurt
- Learning to Pick Up Helps with Baby's Development
- No Gelatin or Artificial Flavors
About happyfamily: We are moms, nutritionists, and pediatricians on a mission to bring happiness and health to our little ones. We creates nutritious meals and snacks that make eating enlightened, effortless, and delicious. From our happy family to yours!
Your child may be ready when he/she can do the following:
- Crawl on their hands and knees, without their tummy touching the ground
- Eat thicker solids with larger pieces
- Use their jaws to mash food with their gums
- Pick up food with thumb and forefinger to eat on his/her own
cultured organic grade A milk, organic skim milk, organic sugar, organic strawberry puree, organic tapicoa starch, organic strawberry flavor (organic strawberry flavor, organic sugar, organic lemon juice concentrate), contains 2% or less of the following: organic whey protein concentrate, pectin, organic inulin, organic beet juice concentrate (for color), mixed tocopherols (to preserve freshness), probiotics (s. thermophilus, l. bulgaricus, l. acidophilus, b. lactis, l. paracasei, l. rhamnosus).
Reseal after use, for maximum freshness use within 7 days.
This product should only be fed to seated, supervised children who are accustomed to chewing solids foods.
|Serving Size: About 25 pieces (7 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 4|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|%Daily Value||Infants 0-1||Children 1-4|
I opened the bag, and I got a big whiff of REAL yogurt smell. I was actually surprised! Baby (and toddler, and older kids) LOVE this! My baby uses it good,I will buy it again.
My baby loves it, my big kid loves it, and i love it taste. Very good product for baby!
A good quality product
Posted by 4639853435093011483 on Nov 30, 2016
Both my 11 month old and 3 year old love to eat these for a light snack. Good quality.
Posted by 4868689565885318098 on Nov 30, 2016
Taste good! My kids love it.
Great snack and yummy too!
Posted by imafulltimemummy on Nov 24, 2016
A quick snack for kiddos! I gave these to our kiddos during our car trips, something to keep them occupied for some moment, a healthier option :)
Posted by 5019170597354912462 on Nov 09, 2016
my baby love this favor