Organic India, Tulsi Lax Tea, Caffeine-Free, 18 Infusion Bags, 1.14 oz (32.4 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- True Wellness
- Certified Organic
- Gentle, Effective Herbal Laxative
- With Certified Organic Healing Herbs & Tulsi-Holy Basil
- USDA Organic
- Herbal Supplement
- Certified Organic by: Control Union
- Individually Wrapped for Freshness
- Gluten Free
The soothing and healing herbs of Rama Tulsi and Fennel are combined with Senna to provide you with an effective herbal laxative infusion, to which we added Coriander, Cardamom and Cinnamon to create a delicious blend. Take just before bed or first thing in the morning to facilitate a gentle and satisfying bowel movement, generally in 8-12 hours.
Tulsi - A Legacy of Good Health
- Reduces Stress
- Supports the Immune System
- Abundant in Antioxidants
- Builds Stamina
- Powerful Adaptogen
- Aids Digestion
- Anti Aging
- Balances Metabolism
- Balances Energy Levels
- Uplifts Mood
Throughout India, Tulsi (also known as Holy Basil) is considered "The Queen of Herbs" and is revered as a sacred plant infused with healing power. Traditionally grown in an earthen pot in every family home or garden, Tulsi's remarkable life-enhancing qualities, noted repeatedly in ancient Indian scriptures dating back 5,000 years, are now here for you to fully enjoy. Namaste!
For Best Results - Pour 8 oz of freshly boiled water over infusion bag, cover and steep for 10-15 minutes. Squeeze infusion bag before removing from cup. Best taken just before bed, or first thing in the morning. Repeat the next day if needed.
Caution: This product contains senna leaf. Do not use if you have or develop diarrhea, loose stools or abdominal pain because senna leaf may worsen these conditions and be harmful to your health. Do not consume more than 3 cups per day. Should not be used for more than 7 consecutive days. Consult your physician if you have frequent diarrhea, or if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication or have a medical condition.
To enjoy while pregnant or nursing, consult a physician before use.
|Serving Size: 1 tea bag (makes 8 fl oz)|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Proprietary Organic Blend||1.8 g|
|Rama Tulsi (leaf)||†|
|Bay leaves (Cinnamomum Tamala)||†|
|†Daily Value (DV) not established.|