Oskri, Pecan Bar, 20 Bars, 1.9 oz (53 g) Each (Discontinued Item)
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
- Thank You for Helping Protect Our Fragile Eco-System
- Something Special from Wisconsin
- Gluten Free
Oskri is committed to offering the best products that are grown and prepared in a natural way.
- 220 Calories - 11% DV
- 3 g Protein - *
- 2 g Fiber - 8% DV
- 10 g Total Fat - 15% DV
- 1 g Sat Fat - 0% DV
- 18 g Sugars - *
- 130 mg Sodium - 5% DV
Based on a 2,000 Calories Diet
* No DV (Daily Value) defined
Pecans 30%, rice syrup, raisins, walnuts, rice crisp, honey.
Allergen statement; Contains pecans, walnuts
|Serving Size: 1 bar (53 g)|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV*|
|Total Fat||10 g||15%|
|Sat. Fat||1 g||5%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb.||34 g||11%|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
It says 30% pecans but I guess it's not enough. Doesn't have a nice pecan taste at all. All I can taste is rice syrup and raisins (especially the raisins) with a slight nutty taste but not pecan! Nice crispy chewy texture though but I NEED PECANS!! Larabar Pecan Pie was good until they sold out to General Mills in 2008! Boo! Boo! Still looking for a good pecan bar/snack.