Out of Africa, Shea Butter Hand Lotion, Lavender, 8 oz (240 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $1.00|
- Gentle & Extra Creamy with Essential Oil
- Shea Butter - Natural and Unrefined
- 100% Pure
- Paraben Free
- Mineral Free
- Cruelty Free
Lavender – Calming and soothing, helps relieve stress. Essential oils from the sunny fields of Provence
All over body moisturizer, with superb quality ingredients.
- Naturally rich in vitamins and antioxidants A, E and F
- Nourishes, hydrates, and revitalizes skin
- Made with 10% Pure and Unrefined Shea Butter
- Maintains skin elasticity and tone
- Made with essential oil
- Even better when applied after showering with Out of Africa body wash
Use regularly after bath or shower to helps nourish hydrate, and maintain skin elasticity and tone.
Water (aqua), butyrospermum parkii (raw unrefined shea butter), glycerin, cetearyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, lavandula angustifolia (lavender oil), caprylic/capric triglyceride, stearic acid, maculatum panthenol (pro-vitamin B5), tocopherol (vitamin E), aloe barbadensis leaf extract, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, dimethicone, polysorbate 60, xanthan gum, dehydroacetic acid, benzoyl alcohol, sodium hydroxide.
I like this lotion, it's creamy and works well on my dry hands. I do wish they'd make another scent though, the lavender is pretty strong- so make sure you like that smell or you won't enjoy this.
Posted by 5557772282731253157 on Feb 20, 2017
Good. This is the re-order item.
Posted by 5692821533087764662 on Feb 02, 2017
This product is not lying! It is using the lavender from Proven and reminds me the exact smell when I was traveling southern France where you can see lavender is everywhere. This products nourishes my hands. It's thick but absorb quickly. I don't think it's less good than the citric one which is more popular and refreshing. Of cuz if you love strong smell and really love lavender which help changing your mood, you can give this product a try.
Posted by 4908348138929081742 on Sep 16, 2016
This cream is very moisturizing, it has nice lavender smell. Very good quality .
Posted by 5225468070068524397 on Sep 02, 2016
This hand cream is fast absorbing and very moisturizing, without leaving an oily residue. I love the pump and that was the reason I bought it. But the product is good in its own right.