pHion Balance, Green Superfood, Powder, 7.41 oz (210 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Go Green, Your Body Will Love You For It!
- Dietary Supplement
- Concentrated Juice Formula of Alkalizing Grasses, Veggies & Sprouts
- Delicious Tasting
Proper pH balance begins with nature's perfect source, "greens". pHion Green Superfood is a highly alkalizing formulation of 30 concentrated grasses, veggies and sprouts designed to aid in the neutralization and elimination of damaging acids. Coupled with a balanced alkaline diet and sound exercise program, pHion Green Superfood supplementation aids in achieving improved health and wellness.
pHion Green Superfood is a leading all-in-one alkalizing formula for the body:
- Super alkalizing proprietary formula
- Dehydrated juice powders from over 30 grasses, veggies & sprouts
- Super concentrated; just one teaspoon is equal to a 1 oz shot of freshly juiced grasses and 1 lb of veggies & sprouts
- CereCalase a proprietary blend of enzymes that will increase bioavailability of all pHion Green Superfood ingredients
1 teaspoon (7 g) with 8 oz of water infused with pHion Booster 1 time per day
Inulin, natural orange flavor and stevia
Please consult a physician or medical practitioner before taking any dietary supplement, especially if pregnant or nursing
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not purchase if seal is broken
- Protect from heat, light and moisture
- Store at 59-86º F (15-30º C)
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
|Serving Size: 1 Teaspoon (7 g)|
|Servings per Container: 30|
|Amt per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Alkalizing Proprietary Blend:
Organic Milled Alfalfa Grass Powder (Medicago sativa), Organic Wheat Grass 10:1 Extract (Triticum aestivum) (Leaf), Spirulina (Arthrospira platensis) (Plant), Organic Barley Grass (Hordeum vulgare), Oat Grass 10:1 Extract (Avena sativa) (Leaf), Carrot (Daucus carota) (Root), Millet Sprout (Panicum miliaceum), Organic Alfalfa Juice 19: Extract (medicago sativa), Cerecalase Proprietary Blend (Hemicellulase, Phytase, and Beta-Glucanase), Organic Barley Juice 19:1 Extract (Hordeum vulgare) (Leaf), Organic Oat Grass Juice 19:1 Extract (Avena sativa) (Leaf), Organic Wheat Grass Juice 19:1 Extract (Triticum aestivum), Spinach Juice (Spinacia oleracea) (Leaf/Stem), Asparagus (Asparagus officinalis) (Shoots), Brussels Sprout (Brassica oleracea var. gemmifera), Cauliflower (Brassica oleracea var. botrytis) (Plant), Green Bell Pepper (Capsicum annuum) (Fruit), Kale (Brassica oleracea var. acephala) (Leaf), Wild Harvested Tomato (Lycopersicum esculentum) (Fruit), Broccoli Juice (Brassica oleracea var. italica) (Plant), Cucumber (Cucumis sativus), Amaranth Sprouts (Amaranthus albus), Broccoli Sprouts (Brassica oleracea var. italica), Fenugreek Sprout (Trigonella foenum-graecum), Kamut Sprout (Triticum polonicum), Quinoa Sprout (Chenopodium quinoa)
|** Daily Value and/or Recommended Daily Intake not established|
This is a great green supplement. I like the fact it has a lot of juice powders, rather than just whole leaf. Plus when I mix it into my smoothie it tastes great too. This will certainly be a long term part of my health regime.
Posted by 5642475198625544858 on Jun 04, 2016
Although the product is good, I didn't aware the warning too. Won't buy again
Posted by 4901857142126969756 on Apr 12, 2014
Its taste like green tea, very neutual. May buy it again if I hadn't seen the warning statement on the bottle. It says: "WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm."
Posted by 5451477886267900728 on Jul 16, 2013
it good for health
Posted by Reviewer2573134 on Jan 22, 2013
I have tried a few super greens and this is definitely the best tasting.