The real stuff!

Posted by 5359042171288643262 on Feb 11, 2016

I take this daily to help with my health. Unfortunately I have no idea if this is actually doing anything for me!

No more Stomach discomfort

Posted by 4687625283566591700 on Aug 14, 2015

This resolves my 20 years of stomach discomfort and dependence on prescription meds that start with an "N"....I take these whenever i get that errr feeling in the tummy... i also take one every evening . 1 tablespoon of the liquid form in juice first thing in the morning keeps me feeling awesome. Would not hesitate to recommend this product to anyone.

Nice one

Posted by 5050971468957965520 on May 11, 2015

It really smells like a real apple cider vinegar and this would make you feel how natural this could be, very convenient to use whenever you can for the benefits of the vinegar without having to really taste it.

Good Stuff!!

Posted by 5327541111264394999 on Mar 25, 2015

Used to have severe stomach issues and indigestion so I started drinking apple cider vinegar. after several months, I couldn't get it past my lips. The ACV pills have been a great replacement for he liquid!! I personally take two in the morning and two in the afternoon and they work great!! they also have calcium in them which has been a bonus. Not only is my stomach still feeling better but my nails are looking good too!!!

AWesome ACV and Good Value

Posted by 5647840520249928311 on Feb 25, 2015

I send this to my family back home instead of the liquid which is more fragile and heavy. My mom's blood sugar has been regulated and my brothers tonsilitis doesnt recur much as long as he takes this. and the price is also cheap for a good quality product.

Apple cider vinegar

Posted by 5421503941018946213 on Dec 13, 2014

Smells like a real liquid apple vinegar.

Awesome Apple cider

Posted by 4868291974609880731 on Oct 14, 2014

This is The best one i ever had and ive tried Some

probably the best price / value ACV tablets

Posted by Hungarian on Sep 11, 2014

probably the best price / value ACV tablets

Pretty ok. Yet to see benefits though.

Posted by 4951300084239483302 on Aug 31, 2014

Oh the wonders of ACV they say. Been taking this for the last week. Hard to say if it works, but will considering using it for a couple of months first since it's not expensive anyway. The smell of vinegar is strong with this one, so storage might be a problem if you hate the smell.

Excellent product!

Posted by 4846469111561526420 on May 26, 2014

I use this every day. Great value for money. I will buy again.