Acure Organics, Conditioner, Moroccan Argan Stem Cell + Argan Oil, 8 fl oz (235 ml)

€ 6.23
Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Great

Posted by Reviewer3310717 From Spain on Aug 27, 2012

I was looking for a conditioner without sulfates and silicones and I found this one. It left my hair soft and moisturized. The only think I don´t like is the scent to bitter almond, but the scent doesn´t last in the hair.

Light conditioner.

Posted by Reviewer1913557 on Oct 13, 2012

This conditioner is a good quality that doesn't irritate sensitive skin. But if you're hair is really dry and or color treated as mine is, I would recommend something a little richer for conditioning. Otherwise, thus is a great product.

Nice conditioner

Posted by 5356871390337071752 on Jan 15, 2013

Very nice smelling, softening conditioner. No major improvements in hair though.

Good conditioner

Posted by misycgc From Spain on Jan 17, 2013

I find that using this conditioner my hair is softer, with more volume. The only problem is the scent: I hate it!

Finally found!

Posted by MariaShaul From Israel on Jan 31, 2013

It looks like I finally found a suitable shampoo (and conditioner) from iherb for my long, curly and dry hair! All shampoos and conditioners that I ordered before from iherb were not good for me, I thought that organic product are not good for my hair at all, then I found this brand. Very pleased so far (3 washes). The smell is very good - almonds very small amount of shampoo needed, even for my mane of hair (not so with conditioner!) Easier hair combing

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »