July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Advanced Orthomolecular Research AOR, Advanced Series, Ortho · Adapt Vegan, 90 Veggie Caps

€19.84
€27.55
Savings of: €7.71 (28% Off)

Works Great!

Posted by Reviewer3176254 on Jul 27, 2011

I was suffering from fatigue, poor sleep, and overall poor physical performance. My trainer recommended I try this product at a rate of 2 capsules, 3 times per day for two weeks. So far it has made a tremendous difference in my energy levels and physical performance. I don't hit the "wall" at 3 or 4 in the afternoon anymore and I'm feeling more rested after sleeping. I just hope I don't revert back once I go off this stuff. Unfortunately, it is awfully expensive and I can't afford to take it on a regular basis at the same dosage.

Seems to work

Posted by Reviewer3256887 on Aug 23, 2011

My adrenals are in stage 2 exhaustion, and I thought things were getting better, but then my happy thoughts came crashing back to earth. A friend suggested I try these, so I am, and most days I don't feel like crawling under my desk when I get to work, so mission accomplished (so far). I won't know until I see a long term improvement, but so far, so good.