Alacer, ElectroMix, Lemon-Lime, 30 Packets, 4.2 oz (120 g)

€ 5.43
Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Electro Mix

Posted by Reviewer1994618 From Michigan on Jul 22, 2009

This product is fine. I wish they still had the larger packets that you could use in a gallon of water.

Electrotyte replacement

Posted by Reviewer1615889 From Washington on Aug 01, 2009

good drink to keep handy during strenuous exercise or very hot days. electrolyte Replacement with rehydration effective. Can help decrease night time leg cramps. Handy for travel. Would like single-serving package also.

Taste is mild

Posted by Reviewer2834180 From Texas on Sep 14, 2009

Used this product for 15 days and it is helping with my muscle spasms, so I like that even though the taste isn't that great. I mix it with another flavor and it is drinkable. I will continue to use it.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1409266 From Wisconsin on May 20, 2010

I love this product. I drink this when I'm working out, mix a packet with my water and I'm ready to go. Prefer this to other electro drinks that contain a lot of sugar.

Great Workout Drink

Posted by Reviewer1550058 From Missouri on Mar 02, 2010

I use the product to flavor the water I take to the gym. It tastes better than GatorAid and works just as well with less sodium and calories.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »