Guaranteed Best Value for Natural Products!

Alacer, Emergen-C, 1,000 mg Vitamin C, Super Orange, 30 Packets, 8.8 g Each

€10.07
€13.53
Savings of: €3.47 (26% Off)

Always good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2597223 on Dec 10, 2012

Love Emergen-C! I felt a cold coming on and immediately started drinking the tasty drink, plus a Wellness Formula (Source Naturals)regimen and although I did get sick, it was short-lived and I know all my efforts at immune-boosting helped. Yay!

Like this flavour

Posted by Reviewer1983035 on Jan 25, 2013

Only half a sachet is sufficient I find for a 1 litre bottle.

Tasty Way to Get Extra C, and . . .

Posted by AletaOrganic on Apr 23, 2013

This is very tasty, and I like to use it with my magnesium powder and a spoonful of psyllium seed husks that I take every day. The Emergen-C makes the magnesium powder taste better, and helps the psyllium seed husks mix more easily with the water. It all goes down smooth and tasty, and keeps my machine running smoothly! Can't travel without it! I hope you find my Emergen-C review helpful. I am always honest in my reviews. Shopping here can save you lots of money, I have never had to pay anything for shipping, and the service is great.

Excellent - Boosts Immune System, Fights Off Viruses

Posted by Reviewer2087951 on Jun 06, 2013

I spent 8 hours a day on a hospital ward, every day for 3 solid weeks when there were many patients on the floor suffering from a super-bug. I was stationed right outside their isolation rooms as nurses suited up and came and went from the rooms, the doors opening and closing all the time. At the time I didnt know about the super-bug - had no idea what afflicted the people in isolation. About a week into my time there, I started rapidly developing a pretty nasty sore throat. That's when one of the nurses told me about the super-bug. Normally, when I experience the precise symptoms I was having, it quickly develops into severe strep throat and then progresses into very bad head conjestion, terrible couching, bad plegm, etc. and has me sick in bed for 3 weeks on average. Nothing I try can typically halt its progression once the first symptoms appear. However, this time, as soon as I felt these symptoms setting in (and they were coming on strong), I began popping 2 "Natural Factors GrapeSeedRich Grape Seed Extract" twice a day, as well as 1-2 pycnogenol twice a day, and about 3 Emergen-C packets a day. It was amazing. I was able to completely stave off the symptoms, getting away with only the mildest scratchy throat for a few days, instead of full blown strep throat to the point that I am normally unable to talk for a couple of weeks and would normally experience intense throat pain. The Emercen-C, Natural Factors grapeseed exract, and pycnogenol was a potent combination, and now whenever I or my loved ones appear to be coming down with anything, we immediately begin taking these 3 supplements together and all symptoms back right off.

Very nice tasting

Posted by Reviewer1438643 on Jun 20, 2013

The taste of orange is very nice but unlike the other flavors like Pomegranate which is very full in flavor this Super Orange tend to be lighter and it is best to dissolve it in half a cup of water. A full cup would make this drink quite tasteless.