10% Off Orders Over $40!

Alba Botanica, Body Oil, Kukui Nut, 8.5 fl oz (251 ml)

€6.69
€8.36
Savings of: €1.67 (20% Off)
Reviews 4-star

Okay Oil

Posted by Reviewer2446116 on Apr 02, 2010

This is a very moisturizing product, but it's on the greasy side. It does not seem to absorb as well as the other oil products I use.

Smells great but not brilliant for extra dry skin

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Jun 09, 2010

Isn't quite nourishing enough for my super dry skin but does smell nice and is not too sticky.

From Latvia

Posted by Reviewer2582418 on Jul 07, 2010

smells good, I like this oil

It's great!

Posted by Reviewer1056475 on Sep 09, 2010

I got this product for my oily face and it seems to be working wonderfully. I just wash my face with warm water and dab my face dry and rub the Kukui Nut Oil on my face. It works through almost the day. It's interesting to see that this is an oil but doesn't add more oil onto my face. I also took a picture with myself with the flash on, haha, and I was a bit nervous to see the picture and to my surpise my face doesn't look greasy at all. I love this product.

Good product but needs a stronger flip cap

Posted by Reviewer2410113 on Sep 18, 2010

Good product with a pleasant scent. The oil gets absorbed in the skin very easily without a surfeit of grease. Good volume for this price. However, the flip top cap is very filmsy and will break easily when you keep opening and closing the bottle. 1 star off for that!