New To iHerb?

Alba Botanica, Body Oil, Kukui Nut, 8.5 fl oz (251 ml)

€6.64
€8.29
Savings of: €1.66 (20% Off)
Reviews 5-star

Kukui Nut Oil

Posted by Reviewer1529389 on Jun 07, 2009

I have been using Alba Botanic Kukui Nut Organic Body Oil every night for the last 3 months and my skin feels really moist and smooth. It does not leave any greasy and oily feeling. This is better than any moisturizer I have ever used.

Sweet !

Posted by Reviewer2494654 on Jan 13, 2010

This smells sweet, and soothens my body so soft for a long time. I have replaced this with my body cream and it works fine.

Kukui nut

Posted by Reviewer1088234 on May 04, 2009

incredible.. I love this oil. Makes my skin so soft and smell so good.. Wonderful product!

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2376492 on Sep 28, 2009

I have been using this product successfully for my massage therapy practice. I have not found a better massage oil and hope this one continues to be available for years to come. My clients love its smooth silky texture and tranquil scent.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2007273 on Oct 29, 2009

I use this with the cocoa butter together and my skin is so soft ...lasts all day..even longer..never have dry skin anymore..winters in Minnesota are very dry and hard on our skin..not anymore..love the smell...all natural ingredients so not putting in harmful products onmy skin...love it!!!