• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Reviews | English

Delicious, but a bit pricey

Posted by Reviewer2684419 on Nov 26, 2012

Very smooth, with minty crunchies. I gave only 4 stars for two reasons. First, my personal preference is for the "uncrunchy" kind of mint chocolate, although that isn't Alter Eco's fault, and for the others who shared this with me, it was delightful. Second, at not even 3 oz, it is small for the price, and I don't really think the fair trade part justifies it. but maybe I am spoiled.

Delicious and cheapest price I can find!

Posted by Reviewer2498510 on Jan 28, 2013

Response to previous review: Yes, over $3 for an 80g bar of chocolate can seem expensive to those that eat cheap chocolate, but this is quality organic and fair trade chocolate... totally worth it! This is a delicious chocolate bar that you need to buy at least 5 at a time in case your family gobbles it all at once! ;) It has a beautiful flavour, but beware it is also very moreish... mmm. It is an excellent price, too, considering I was paying close to $5 for the exact same bar from local retailers... food is just much more expensive in Australia. :(

Yummy and Vegan

Posted by 5304875133509135430 on Feb 23, 2014

LOVE these minty bars. They are excellent and Vegan too. Their Orange ones are excellent as well.

Very good organic mint chocolate

Posted by 4999934268950536368 on Mar 09, 2015

I love After Eight's mint chocolates and I loved this chocolate too. This one had mint not as a cream but as micro bits of mint sugar crystals mixed in the dark chocolate. Very good and reminiscent of After Eitght's taste.

Best chocolate ever! Will re-order!

Posted by Reviewer1435217 on Mar 11, 2015

I truly love this chocolate! I highly recommend! I have ordered this many times and will re-order!

Alter Eco chocolate

Posted by 5339902255908294317 on Mar 13, 2015

perfect and helping the ecosystem and fair trade with growers

Alter Eco - Dark mint chocolate

Posted by uppsala on Jan 20, 2016

I'm not an expert on organic foods or chocolate, but this chocalate is tasty as any other "normal" chocolate, or even more!!! I adore the mixture of dark chocolate and mint. I will buy it again!

Really nice chocolate

Posted by 5708047633897475183 on May 02, 2016

This was really nice chocolate - we really enjoyed it.

Mint is great

Posted by 4931225122789808596 on May 17, 2016

This chocolate is amazing. I love mint, & this is perfect. Will reorder again & again!

Delicious!

Posted by 5346998093848616371 on Jun 18, 2016

I love this flavour - so delicious! I will definitely be getting more!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »