nice flavour

Posted by Theeaglelover on Sep 06, 2015

one bottle goes a long way n it taste great too

Struggled to drink it

Posted by Eurolatina01 on Dec 15, 2014

It's very healthy but the taste is terrible! I have tried to force it down to finish of the container still hasn't happened. I prefer Greens world superfoods they make healthy taste so good!

Great stuff

Posted by 5071355934709115385 on Nov 17, 2014

The first time I used it, I didn't like the taste, but after a few more tries, it went down better. Has a really sweet taste, I added banana and a grated apple to mine.I do feel it gives me more energy and makes me feel safe in the knowing that I got my daily amounts of fruit and veg in one easy drink.

greens I like

Posted by 5039793376063279139 on Nov 05, 2014

trusted manufacturer. tried for several times now

tasty

Posted by 5340517396028732664 on Mar 13, 2014

tasty & super effective!

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

Green blend is the easiest way and the fastest way to take a large quantity of green vegetables daily. Green blend is an great addition to our health as it gives a general overall boost to all aspects of our products such boosting immune system, regulates blood pres sure, cholesterol, balancing pH value and many others! I have tried most of the different blends by Amazing Gras s. What I like about their products is that most of it tastes very good and are very easy for beginners to start with. The price is reasonable for the bulk prices. This product contains 70% organic ingredients. The core ingredients are organic and those which are not, are les s than 10% by weight so it’s not bad. The product does not use soy lecithin (cheap fillers) though they are guilty of using other cheap fillers like flax seed, apple pectin. Luckily, these are not more than 10% by weight either. Not that these fillers are bad, they are just les s value for money. It is best to take in morning for best absorption or when hungry (avoid unneces sary carbohydrates while loading on nutrients).For the taste, I was expecting sweet and sour taste for its berry favour. It turns out to be just sweet only. This is not an is sue as you can easily mix with it with sour fruit powder like acai or acerola cherry to get a truly sweet and sour berry favour! Check out my page for more reviews!

good stuff

Posted by 5633238649708458069 on Oct 15, 2013

good stuff!

i haven't tried it yet

Posted by 5450701021130961805 on Sep 30, 2013

i haven't tried it yet

nice powder.

Posted by 4813967260524010863 on Aug 28, 2013

I bought this for my husband on a diet(now I take this too though^^). During his diet(he eats chichen meat for dinner and skips breakfast), he had felt kind of stomach discomfort. Within a couple of days taking this powder, he feels much better in the morning. I recommend this for people who lack of vegitables or fruits. One thing weird about this powder is, during the first couple of days taking this, my constipation got much worse. But now, everythig is just fine, actually, better than before.

grown in the US

Posted by Reviewer1381917 on Aug 03, 2013

A wonderful and easy way to boost your nutritional level. You can get this elsewhere but it's double the price.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »