Very good, but slightly expensive

Posted by greenisthenewblack on Mar 07, 2011

Good taste, but I haven't tried other yacon products, so I have nothing to compare it with. The downside with this product is that it takes quite a bit to sweeten chocolate/baked goods, and so it doesn't last as long as I had hoped for. That makes it too expensive for everyday use, but I will order again to use in chocolate.

Very sweet, great quality product...

Posted by Reviewer2688809 on Mar 17, 2010

Great product quality. My wife, who I ordered it for, didn't care for it that much. I thought it was very good. Personal preference. It has a "molasses-like" taste to it. If you want a sweetener that has a more "neutral" flavor, you might want to try the Agave syrup. The Yacon works great in things where you might normally use brown sugar, like oatmeal, etc.

yacooon

Posted by Reviewer2852003 on Feb 08, 2011

This product is very good in chocolate, it has a very natural sweet taste. I really rekommend this product. I'll buy it again!

The best.

Posted by bentebabe on Mar 31, 2011

I have to have a bottle in my fridge at all times. For homemade chocolate and other yummies :)

I JUST LOVE THIS

Posted by Hjertemat on May 03, 2011

This is too good to be true. It's low GI, tastes amazing and I use in licorice fudge and caramel fudge. GREAT PRODUCT, just LOVE IT!

13oz. Amazon Therapeutics Yacon Syrup.

Posted by Reviewer2413243 on Apr 13, 2008

So delicious!!! This low glycemic natural sweetner is fabulous. Just wish it came in quart or gallon size quanities. waterbaby12347

Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer3069222 on Mar 03, 2010

This syrop tastes wonderful, and is a great alternative for those of us who need to keep blood sugar levels low.

The best!

Posted by Reviewer3032754 on Jul 07, 2011

This is the best yacon syrup in the world!

Very Pleased!

Posted by Reviewer2471737 on Jul 07, 2011

Great natural, low glycemic sweetener! I am very pleased.

Love it